Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

Lel Obama

Spoiler
Spoiler

Politics

Spoiler
Please tell me this series is a parody. I tried reading the first chapter and I kept throwing up because of how ridiculously stupid the characters were.

Its like reading some 12 year old's fanfiction on deviantart where the MC is his obvious mary sue self-insert.

Except there are 7 of them.
I thought this was danganronpa isekai for awhile

They even have magic. What is this? Manga? Blasphemy!

Then make them magicians.

Manga is fiction? Blasphemy!

there are people that built particle accelerators as kids and grew up to be one of the forefronts of theoretical physics aka michio kaku professor at NYU. I am not surprised or question 7 high schoolers being superhuman geniuses. 

Sorry... Had to proof that description a little...

After a little r'seach... Seems the last paragraph really only applies to the 1st Novel / Manga.

.... Wow, in what world can 7 high schoolers do all that? Especially if they're in another world, with maybe new, unknown elements. Like, just wow.

I'm waiting for the one with the nursery schoolers with godlike powers.

I just can't. The level of stupidity in this is far too unbelievable... Can't even finish first chapter. Most professional businessman in the world? How do you define professional? It's extremely subjective and varies from culture to culture so there can be no such thing. A child serving as prime minister? They have laws in place preventing such a thing. There's no way he could circumvent those laws. I can't. I just can't.

They even have magic. What is this? Manga? Blasphemy!

I just can't. The level of stupidity in this is far too unbelievable... Can't even finish first chapter. Most professional businessman in the world? How do you define professional? It's extremely subjective and varies from culture to culture so there can be no such thing. A child serving as prime minister? They have laws in place preventing such a thing. There's no way he could circumvent those laws. I can't. I just can't.

what's with all the negative comments? try reading it til the available chapter. it's pretty interesting, more so than most other 'swords and magic' isekai out there.

At least that divides which part they are OP in, a little bit fun they're having specialized OPness.

And opens up for an arc where maybe they get challenged in something they are bad at. Like maybe the trader have to suddenly cook or do manual labor or something.

Man, I've seen so much ridiculousness that I can't even decide what to think of it.

Following it...

Don't you know? Intelligence and knowledge are entirely interchangeable in shit storytelling.

You mean superpowers.

These guys would beat Horo and Lawrence while blindfolded and without a single coin in their pockets. I was reading hoping that we'd see how he became such a great trader... but apparently it's just "multitasking superpower"?

There's bad and there's shit. This is the latter.

Because havin' 1 OP MC ain't enough for people, someone decided to make 7 of them. Real nice. 

At least that divides which part they are OP in, a little bit fun they're having specialized OPness.

"They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity,"

Yea...right....

With a little work you can get electricity in every world available.

Also since it was powering the plane I am assuming that it was a nuclear power generator. They just need to connect it up and they get electricity.

You do know that Nuclear power plant works that same way a steam engine does. The only difference instead of coal to burn water to produce steam they switch it with a nuclear reaction. They both heat up they both boil water to steam then turn turbines to generate electricity. (maybe not necessarily water but same principle since it goes to liquid to gas)

Yea...right....

Don't you know? Intelligence and knowledge are entirely interchangeable in shit storytelling.

Business guy instantly best guy.

So this is an isekai taken to its logical conclusion...

Yea...right....

Wait a min, was that businessman high schooler dating Kelly Clarkson?

When Super High School Level gets transported into a different world instead.

Well, hey, at least its not Monokuma this time!

Its the usual Sentt o another world but with the twist of that we send 7 Superhumans over!

the same old yet also not genius i must say

Lel Obama

Spoiler
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics