Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

The translations are really slow. If the raws are up to chapter 27, it's absurd that the English language translations take a month to do one chapter.

Honestly, they should just conquer the region and depose the government. The way things are going, it's inevitable.

I honestly want them to fail. It's natural to expect everything to go well once you end up in another world, even more so if you were already a genius in your old one, but I honestly wholeheartedly want to see them fail. I hope if they ever face an opponent that can challenge them it's not an even bigger genius. I like it when someone has acts or can do things that can be described as genius, but I hate it when the persons existence is as a genius(if that makes sense). Maybe it's my inability to empathize with the MCs so I want to see them fail. 

If you use logic in this series you lose too much plothole (not the same physics law, and skip button effect too)

Logic? We don't need no stinkin' logic! We have elf boobs!

Remind me why and in what way are they high schoolers?

To appeal to the target demographic.

And the question is, does this story stay true to that idea, that their mere behavior, by itself, is believable (i.e: is it good enough that it was merely established that they can cut a mountain in half, because "they are highschool geniuses").
Otherwise, your comment is saying that the audience shouldn't ever be part of the process in which the characters resolve anything, or it shouldn't even seem plausible to us that they are capable to do any of it. Because, do note that "Explanation" in this context, does not mean "lay down the info-dumps upon our souls, and fill every page with infinite wikipedia pages". No, it means -- make the audience believe that the characters are actually capable to do what they do. And the only way this story tries to do so, is by saying that "They are super geniuses. This girl can evade bullets and cut a building in half. Because she's a genius and the best in the world."

That means, their very "super" existence, is implausible, and it serves no purpose other than to squash reality's oppression. It's not there to be interesting or meaningful on its own.
And while that's how the "OPMC" genre operates, and there are plenty of people who like it this way, it has absolutely nothing to do with "this is how reality is". Christopher's criticisms are still valid.

That's just you expecting elements that don't belong to the genre to suddenly appear. The mere fact that they were transported to another world through magic instead of science already allows us to "suspend our disbelief".

Also from the moment our samurai girl displayed superhuman levels of ability even in her native world, we already know that their world is not our world. If there's one thing even science cannot predict, is whether all planets and enviroments outside our view will follow the laws of physics the same way or Earth does, it is where theories such as the "pentavalent Carbon" are made.

Different things happen when things go outside our pressure and temperature standards. Chemical reactions may be easier or harder to happen depending on those numbers, and so on.

Anyway this is not the kind of series to offer these explanations, the main reason the author chose super geniuses instead of normal people, was for us to stop trying to relate, and just enjoy the ride as it is.

Wow the MC is a Narc,

Go watch the old kid's movie Baby Geniuses, high schoolers will seem much more reasonable in comparison lol

I'm tired of the 'kidnap the pretty girl' trope.. ugh, it's the same shit every time. It's such a bad, boring and unoriginal way to progress a storyline.

A trope older than dirt, but still much less offensive than having an illusionist save an entire village off camera(panel?). And getting the troll 'Phew, even I was worried there for a minute' comment as a bonus, of course.

Got curious too see how far the raws were. Saw many people dying a gruesome death--level of seriousness, after skimming through the raws up to chapter 27 on ganganonline. It doesn't look like it's going to be all fun and mayonnaise. It's taking a shounen turn in terms of action of epic proportions. Looks it'll be quite the ride.

And the gore is just as graphic as Magi's Grandson with that evisceration in the latest chapter...something you wouldn't normally expect from a cute manga with cute characters and gratuitous ecchi. Is that a trend in Japan? Like a moe-gap, but the gap's goalposts is moved to the extreme ends on the other side, from family-friendly adorable to NSFW gory horror. Feeling like I see more and more of it in several series.

How else are Japanese teenagers supposed to self-insert? 

Physical age + they're not omnipotent geniuses individually.

If I have to guess, the few of them who can easily pass college education right now is not doing so mainly to stick to the party.

Like, say, they promised they'll attend the graduation together.

Together, they have the ability to overcome all the challenges, but split them up and each of them would be genius in only their field of expertise.

Using example in this chapter

Spoiler

I'm tired of the 'kidnap the pretty girl' trope.. ugh, it's the same shit every time. It's such a bad, boring and unoriginal way to progress a storyline.

Pretty sure this is a very cliche story about cliched morally righteous OP heroes crushing cliched morally corrupted villains.

There maybe drama for some chapters, but you can tell it will be fine in the end.

If that's not the reason you're reading this for, I think you need to think hard why did you read this to begin with.

Even the title say it, they will survive with surplus/room to spare.

But what if...the Onsen was the MC! Which is an actual plot.

Please don't make me remember that even though I've read the first chapter some 50 times

You know that a story got trash when they suddenly dig up an onsen... applies pretty much to every manga

But what if...the Onsen was the MC! Which is an actual plot.

So this is basically "why bother making the characters high schoolers instead of just normal accomplished geniuses" the manga?

Reading chapter 7 p17, suddenly:l4TU9dD.png

Son goku?

Just started reading andm though the swordwomen seem to be a completly dud (as usual), it is refreshing that in this one they were OP even before going to another world.

You know that a story got trash when they suddenly dig up an onsen... applies pretty much to every manga

Why not? Taking a bath every day is great, onsens are heaven.

Did... this just update?

I know! Im dazed about this situation!
Did... this just update?

Getting no explanation is fine though, it's pretty much what happens in your daily life.

And the question is, does this story stay true to that idea, that their mere behavior, by itself, is believable (i.e: is it good enough that it was merely established that they can cut a mountain in half, because "they are highschool geniuses").
Otherwise, your comment is saying that the audience shouldn't ever be part of the process in which the characters resolve anything, or it shouldn't even seem plausible to us that they are capable to do any of it. Because, do note that "Explanation" in this context, does not mean "lay down the info-dumps upon our souls, and fill every page with infinite wikipedia pages". No, it means -- make the audience believe that the characters are actually capable to do what they do. And the only way this story tries to do so, is by saying that "They are super geniuses. This girl can evade bullets and cut a building in half. Because she's a genius and the best in the world."

That means, their very "super" existence, is implausible, and it serves no purpose other than to squash reality's oppression. It's not there to be interesting or meaningful on its own.
And while that's how the "OPMC" genre operates, and there are plenty of people who like it this way, it has absolutely nothing to do with "this is how reality is". Christopher's criticisms are still valid.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics