Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 258votes)

Elf-san wa Yaserarenai

Alt Names: alt エルフさんは痩せられない。alt Elf-san Can't Lose Weightalt La elfa no puede hacer dietaalt Plus-Sized Elf
Author: Synecdoche
Artist: Synecdoche
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young man, Naoe Tomoaki, works as a consultant at a popular Seitai therapy clinic.
He is in charge of the treatment of a woman on her diet course.
But the woman is an elf from a different world with sharp ears and a bow!
Why are the elves, who should be slender, getting fat? And will her diet succeed!?

Raws:
http://www.comicgum.com/product.php?id=gUnk5hU8b8KWP8ehHA7ygwu2up21HnHufTKjj7SQvq1TgWwZnm0i3uENbFi6g4xq
Go to Elf-san wa Yaserarenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

463 Comments

Hmm... I shouldn't...

Oh well.

Damn..

NRACatV.jpg

So I have this idea for an anime adaption.

supersized_erufu.jpg?noredir=1

I love Synecdoche's art so I'm really hyped to see his non-lewd manga. The way he does faces and hair has been a big influence in how I've been learning to draw, and he's really great at making unique and expressive characters with lots of minimal detail. Thanks for the translation!

What will happen if she goes to USA ? My DREAM of chubby elf ! ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
    • GMZ likes this

METHONIUM DOING NON-H MANGA ABOUT THICC ELVES!!?!?!?!?!

8QGV2a7pfDKc8.gif

Marcille would probably give anything to have some French fries.

why is she in Japan if she wants to eat french fries, has she ever tasted freedom fries??

also if she is eating mostly french fries, then she has other problems besides the fat.

there is so much more and better junk food, tons of ramen and and burgers and steak and pasta and fried rice and kfc and curry and dumplings and

McD's fries taste unbelievably almost the same, well I haven't tried all the countries but so far it tasted consistent in major countries.

You can make ramen, pizza, burger, steak, pasta, fried rice, curry, and dumpling healthier with different ingredients or stuffing so I won't call those as junk food as you have the choice to make it not junk. Don't blame the food, blame the people!

But not for the almighty french fries. It's only 3 ingredients, oil, salt and potato. IMHO, Fries is the pinnacle of junk food because its simplicity. 

the idea of the story is interesting. and the translation group name is more interesting. followed.

why is she in Japan if she wants to eat french fries

McDonald's is international.

why is she in Japan if she wants to eat french fries, has she ever tasted freedom fries??

also if she is eating mostly french fries, then she has other problems besides the fat.

there is so much more and better junk food, tons of ramen and and burgers and steak and pasta and fried rice and kfc and curry and dumplings and

Erofu

Methonium? I knew that thickness could only be from them.

The power of frnch

This girl, this girl gets me.  French fries are life!

...That's my fetish.

I wonder what a normal Fatalpulse manga would be like.

Fatal pulse!?. Eh.. em... Dunno that name.

followed....

Full of victims

I got interested because I've also been trying to lose weight. I'll follow, I guess.

well, that should motivate people to be a massage therapist.

wokMctY.jpg
Instant follow

I was following the artist on tumblr and was interested in what the elf art he posted was,didn't expect to see it.

This is glorious.

Oh. Oh my.

I hope she never succeeds in dieting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics