Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 51votes)

Blood Parade

Alt Names: alt 血之祭典
Author: Karasawa Kazuyoshi
Artist: Karasawa Kazuyoshi
Genres: Action ActionHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The duty of the Twelve Apostles is to seek out and destroy the vampires of this world. Bearing a grudge against vampires and the pure blood who created them, Gil has successfully passed the first two parts of his exam to become one of the Twelve Apostles. For the third and final part of the exam, Gil is assigned a partner named Luna and together they must travel to a nearby town and kill a vampire named Aran. Will he pass his exam and become an apostle? And who exactly is this girl named Luna?
Go to Blood Parade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Blood Parade Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 8 Replies

67 Comments

There's just 2 chapters left to be translated.
Spoiler
Cliffhanger Posted Image
I don't know why but no matter how cliche it is, I always enjoy seeing main characters get "mortally" wounded. It usually almost always means when he comes back he'll have changed for the better.

Of course there are also manga series where characters who you think are main just get killed off... but I'm pretty sure this isn't one of them.
you know its always like this when 2 brothers duel to the death cant the "wimpier" one man up and shoot his face? that will make it more interesting because we'll know that the mc is trying his hardest no matter what u can show him crying or being sad afterwards. Not to say that this is not good because the manga is pretty good
Even though it is pretty obvious what is going to happen, I still hate cliffhangers.
We all know what is going to happen, and its so cliche, but we cannot help but read on.
I've decided. My ideal ending for this manga involves the director taking a battleaxe to the center of his smug face.
Two bothers fighting to death, Not bad~
Luna, so adorable. <3
Luna <3
Luna. god why are you so loveable <3
gingryu:
There is no evidence that killing the Pure Blood will result in the death of all vampires.

Though i do have to say that the "evidence" of the holy spear wasn't that brilliant either, wound != kill.
perhaps some of the vamps have the holy relics
If killing The Pure Blood will kill the vampires, why does Luna want to kill the vampires first?
I really am not looking forward to seeing her die. I really like her character and wish there was some other way. Well at this point, there is no way to know for sure what all will happen. We still don't quite know what is so special about Gilles. Can't wait for more releases.
agh! I don't like this development... so in the end, Eulalia will be killed for sure???
Maybe Gilles will lead a rebellion to save Eulalia at the end

and that holy relics are awesome... lol
Takes a series like this to remind me why I hate releases, I wish I could just read it all in one go. Alas my patience is nowhere near good enough to wait for it to finish.
I believe the solution to the situation is to elope.
The main character is too much of a pushover.
is it just me who thinks that Gil is somewhat weak? he's fast but still...an "apostole" have to be much better than that . well , hope he has a secret power because of his awesome bloodline
Its been a long time since a read a manga so interesting, keep the good work ^^.
Eulalia-sama......
she will make a very good pair with Gilles
I'd rather think that he's weird.
What a nice otouto.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics