Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 118votes)

Hajimari no Niina

Alt Names: alt はじまりのにいなalt 重新出發新菜alt La nouvelle vie de Niina (French)alt Niina’s First Love Storyalt The Beginning of Niina
Author: Minamori Koyomi
Artist: Minamori Koyomi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 10-year old Niina is special. This is because she has the memories of her past life as a girl named Chitose still intact. Among these memories is a promise with Chitose's boyfriend which Niina then decides to try and fulfill. But can she really?

Includes the following one-shots:
Koi Baka. (volume 1)
Toda is a really smart girl but has no passion for anything. She admires idiots who are passionate, especially her classmate, Iijima.

Machibito (volume 4)
Komako is a carefree girl, who's pretty incoherent. Whe. a random guy asks her to eat sweet potatoes with him, she can't help but wonder why he pats her head and thanks her everytime.
Go to Hajimari no Niina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

I liked the one shot better even thought there is an open ending.
The main story kind of lacked a proper introduction and (romantic) action but it was a nice sweet story.
I read it through and I really like the way the relationship between the two developed. I am glad that the resolution wasn't as 'forced' as I expected it to be from these types of stories.
Very heartwarming and sweet, if you're looking for a soft romance this might please you.
The art is a mix between gentle and cute, giving out a very warm feeling. The plot and characters were as well developed as a three chapter manga could have them be, but it'd be a great manga if it had more space to develop the story since the idea is really interesting.
About the one shot, I have no complaints but it really isn't as good as the main story. We are left with a bitter sweet doubt at the end that needs our imagination to do the rest.
That was incredibly sweet and heartwarming. ; u ;
I love it... so cute and pure *O*
Time SKIP!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics