Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 118votes)

Hajimari no Niina

Alt Names: alt はじまりのにいなalt 重新出發新菜alt La nouvelle vie de Niina (French)alt Niina’s First Love Storyalt The Beginning of Niina
Author: Minamori Koyomi
Artist: Minamori Koyomi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 10-year old Niina is special. This is because she has the memories of her past life as a girl named Chitose still intact. Among these memories is a promise with Chitose's boyfriend which Niina then decides to try and fulfill. But can she really?

Includes the following one-shots:
Koi Baka. (volume 1)
Toda is a really smart girl but has no passion for anything. She admires idiots who are passionate, especially her classmate, Iijima.

Machibito (volume 4)
Komako is a carefree girl, who's pretty incoherent. Whe. a random guy asks her to eat sweet potatoes with him, she can't help but wonder why he pats her head and thanks her everytime.
Go to Hajimari no Niina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

Man this is good.
Pffft! Not gonna happen, Cydric.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tyvm Shoujo Crusade for the update!
My heartstrings, this manga is tugging on them. Hard.
After reading the latest chapter
Spoiler
great chapter, the moments Niina go to experience with her past family and how they were doing was nice. i would cry in that situation also.

but I'm going off of this for a while, i can't keep reading this and waiting for Atsurou to come, and the way the new kids looks as her, clearly he likes her, i don't want that to happen so just gonna wait it out for couple of months. loved the first 3 chapters, and i love the current series but its slower passed since it is to be longer i usually wait till it has 20 chapter to read anyway so be back then.
T=T
I WANT TO CRY TOO.
My heart... it can't handle this...
@stunfire,
yea i agree with u.

the main story now basically has made Atsurou in to a far off character. and if he is kept out of the story for long, u start feeling like he is a nobody and start agreeing with forced paring to come if they do. but its great that Niina is devoted and caring person. anyway lets just see its only been 2 chapter after the move so far. basically i don't want Niina/Chitose to wonder off for awhile even tho she is to end up with Atsurou based on the omake.
Yays an update >c< Thanks for scanlating it for us! :DD
Every time I see that this has been updated I squeal with joy :)
How unintentionally awkward! Oh man, I can see how all this is being interpreted as romantic feelings, ha ha.
There's more!? Someone pinch me...
Possible indirect incest?
This is really good, as it was stated before.. the author's way of expressing the story makes me want to know the process, the struggle and not only the end.
Older brother is going to have a massive sister complex. The older brother along with her black haired classmate are going to be the two main rivals for her while at school and atsuro will probably only pop up here and there. Assuming the ending in chapter 3.5 doesn't get retconned in any way, we already know how this series end. TBH though, this series also does a really good job of making me want to know how it gets there.

#speculation
I thought it was the end, a very great end actually...so it continues...hmm, I hope the story development and loveliness of this work keep up at the same great level.
YESSS there are more chapters!! :DD
Thanks SC <33
Oh my fu***ng goodness, this is getting better by the time!!
what a serialization.....
OHMAHGAWD! THEY CONTINUED IT! OHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWD!
There's more!? Thank you Jeebus
Posted Image
They started a serialization? I don't know how I feel about that... The 3 chapters ended so sweetly...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics