Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 118votes)

Hajimari no Niina

Alt Names: alt はじまりのにいなalt 重新出發新菜alt La nouvelle vie de Niina (French)alt Niina’s First Love Storyalt The Beginning of Niina
Author: Minamori Koyomi
Artist: Minamori Koyomi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 10-year old Niina is special. This is because she has the memories of her past life as a girl named Chitose still intact. Among these memories is a promise with Chitose's boyfriend which Niina then decides to try and fulfill. But can she really?

Includes the following one-shots:
Koi Baka. (volume 1)
Toda is a really smart girl but has no passion for anything. She admires idiots who are passionate, especially her classmate, Iijima.

Machibito (volume 4)
Komako is a carefree girl, who's pretty incoherent. Whe. a random guy asks her to eat sweet potatoes with him, she can't help but wonder why he pats her head and thanks her everytime.
Go to Hajimari no Niina Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Liar
  • 1 Replies

106 Comments

I love that, but still why the hell do all these more mature shoujo girls always want to become a teatcher? role-model much?

Ah, that is true. Sadly still on a search to find a shoujo girl that wants to go into a more male-dominated field, such as physics. 

The maturity of Niina as she tries to establish her own identity and life separate from Chitose never ceases to amaze me. One of my favorite shoujo heroines. 

I love that, but still why the hell do all these more mature shoujo girls always want to become a teatcher? role-model much?

The maturity of Niina as she tries to establish her own identity and life separate from Chitose never ceases to amaze me. One of my favorite shoujo heroines. 

Not one, but two new chapters!  All hail Shoujo Crusade!

oh.....how sweet =) I love it when a potential rival gets buddy buddy with the main character. No blood, just peace.

I thought this was over and then BAM! Slapped me in da face.

Ore Monogatari updated, now this updated. Wonderful Christmas.

Now if Kitsune no Yomeiri updated as well... (Along with Sweety)

Great chapter, after that massive cliffhanger. Thank you Shoujo Crusade!

I think I'm starting to like Kanata with Niina... But I don't think he'll have a chance...

lol at her expression when he said theres still 1 year left in highschool.  i like kanata but sry bro Nina doesnt seem the least bit interested

Oh wow it's still alive? Thanks so much for the new chapter! ^_^

I really hope this series won't be dropped. It's so good >.<

The problem with Shoujo manga is that the really great ones are dropped by Scanlators (or haven't been scanlated in a long, long time).

Like this one.

Especially after a cliffhanger like this.

Ahh! I wonder when is the next chapter coming~ :<

Oh Kanata...that was one of the worst timing for a confession I've seen. WRONG move man.

i think this is my first time reading such a complicated story :|

not only bcs she was chitose in her past life but also the age gap,love triangle possibility,etc etc make this series an interesting one to be read

i almost cried on every chapter i read ;___;

such a good manga need a good ending! i hope she'll be happy in the end ;__;

btw about the ending:

Spoiler

damn this author, read the other works and all got FEEELS and make me cry T_Tb

please let this be her first "happy end" works

I cried like hell in first two volumes... This is really well made^^

kanata is annoying!

Horrible timing dude. Sorry.

Spoiler

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ....
I read this manga today and notice her others works and read them all first when I reached 2nd chapter of Hajimari. And now I'm currently at chapter 3... aaannndd .... based on the rest of her works, I got a reaallly baad feelings. The same feelings that I had when I watch 5cm/sec ...

Then please tell me guys ... did I have to prepare some tissue for broken heart? ;_;

damn shoujo throwing all those onions ...

Shit. I'm getting this bad feeling ever since I read this author's works, that the main characters won't end together 'cos of their circumstances. Please let me be wrong!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Kanata D:

Spoiler

I need more FEELS. Why don'y exist anymore?
Stupid teacher :/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics