Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 441votes)

Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Alt Names: alt 六道の悪女たちalt 六道的惡女們alt 로쿠도의 악녀들alt Rokudou's Girls
Author: Nakamura Yuji
Artist: Nakamura Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rokudou is a loser, and everyone knows it. He gets picked on at school, gets snide looks from passersby, and can only muster up the courage to complain in secret with his equally hapless friends. Looking to turn his life around, he desperately uses an ancestral artifact passed down in his family for generations: a scroll that is capable of subduing all demons. However, in the modern age it has a different effect—it makes all bad girls fall in love with him.
Go to Rokudou no Onna-tachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

1625 Comments

@Larkanite You should make a group and add releases on baka so no one will miss this gem.

So this is a valiant effort, me and few colleges put to translate this series. Its not perfect and I am sure someone more qualified would do a better job at it.

An interesting thing about this series is that the heroines all are named after flowers.

Himawari - Sunflower

Tsubaki - Camellia

are the only ones so far. the interesting isn't just that but what they mean in hanakotoba (flower language)

The cover also follow the red string of fate theme so that's very much a thing in the series. I would also say it has Momotarou influence.

The next page will have single page layout... Sorry about it.

This could be a gem if there is character growth for the MC. And the art isn't the usual moe-blob-style.

But has this been picked up as a regular scanlation or is this just some random TL teaser that will never be updated again?

I'm afraid to click that follow button if it's the latter...

If only the girls' eyes were a bit cuter...

Like in the freakin' cover!

I like the eyes, the cover ones look way too generic to me

"First Heroine"? And another girl? Oh boy, harem all the way right

Red string of fate of blood. Nice one.

I like the fact that the protagonist and his friends figured out the effect of the scroll in the first chapter.  Most harem protagonists would have taken at least 8-10 chapters to get a clue.

Interesting visual take on the red string of fate trope, too.

There's, like, a few Gyaru mangas floating around now. Fuckin' A+ lads.

Have these always been around, or are they gaining popularity over in Japan as of late?

jECbg1o.png

........yes~ please let this series be weekly

This seems amusing.

So his Grandfather was a pimp of Sukebans (Female Gang Leaders) and their subsequent gangs. Sugoi oAo

If only the girls' eyes were a bit cuter...

Like in the freakin' cover!

I'm totally about this

The art is a bit weird but it's funny and pretty good I think.

Hm another weak mc who hide behind woman?

So is this satire or straight?

I don't know about satirical, but it seems mostly self aware and comedic. we're only 1 ch in so it's early days, but if you're worried (like I was) that story was going to be about a pathetic edgelord using his new pervert power to get creepy revenge his bullies, thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case. so far the mc and his 2 friends are cowards, but in a comedical way. They are afraid of bullies and go bitch with each other in the bathroom, but it's normal bitching friends do with each other, not melodramatic seething about how everyone should go die. what's more the 2 friend are aware of the mc's power and don't do the stereotypical jealous pervert rage/abandon him thing, and instead are just as freaked out as him about what the fuck is happening.

Would it be possible to get single page layout since I have a very small screen to work with and can't read the manga in its current form?

Agreed, even on my laptop I had to zoom out to view the pages comfortably.

delinquent heroines harem

my body is ready

My body is not ready, but I think that delinquent heroines would prefer that.

The first time seeing harem manga with the girls having scary yankee face

Commenting before catbug

Would it be possible to get single page layout since I have a very small screen to work with and can't read the manga in its current form?

delinquent heroines harem

my body is ready

So is this satire or straight?

Not translated but this is a great series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics