Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 114votes)

Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Aku Nggak Bisa Menghadap Si Diaalt かのかおalt 彼女に合わせる顔が無いalt I Can't Face My Girlfriend.alt KanoKao
Author: Iwaaki Haru
Artist: Iwaaki Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mutou is a high school student who was born with no face. He's fallen in love with his childhood friend, Kaori. She can't see his expressions or his gaze, but still they understand one another. ♥
A man's charms don't lie on his face!

http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/noface/
Go to Kanojo ni Awaseru Kao ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

152 Comments

"A man's charms don't lay on his face!" It's on the other head, right?

What the best girl is the first girl, is this even real?

Some justice for childhood route

How do I get an voice if it does not even have his head? O.o

That was one of the quickest confession's I've ever seen

What an interesting concept. So where does his body begin to exist? The balloon string seemed to extend some ways down, yet his clothes are fitted....

What the best girl is the first girl, is this even real?

From the get-go here, I have to say--that's not "no face", that's "no head".

Which is a lot less horrifying than just "no face", actually.

Pretty much this. Got pretty annoying after a few pages, but eh. 

Still not entirely sure the real point of the series isn't to save the author the trouble of drawing the MC's head every page. But it's cute and cheerful, so let's see how this goes!

If the ghost head keeps on being a major plot point, building the story around it, I would be impressed even if it was purely out of lazyness.

Let's face it,

heh
Well, that was short.
Reading the description, I was 100% expecting this to be meta humour about VN/eroge MC who never have a face so that the players can self-insert more easily. Instead, half-ghost MC with literally no head using balloons to make a face for himself. wat.jpg
Still not entirely sure the real point of the series isn't to save the author the trouble of drawing the MC's head every page. But it's cute and cheerful, so let's see how this goes!

the moment u realized that a guy with no face has a gf, and u dont

I'm more jealous about his quick access to akihabara (should he wish to), but hey- to each their own.

Joke's on you, for some people that would be a positive.

So, the standard type half-ghost can't reproduce it seems. He can, but how will he kiss?

Following just to see how this guy eats.

Wait, is just one head missing? (Sorry, I had to ask so the dirty jokes could start.) o_o!

Reverse CeltyxShinra?

well at least we know he is head over heels for her. he just has to make sure he doesn't go in over his head. let's just hope he never has to face her parents, because I don't think he could save face in that situation. 

You're punny.

well at least we know he is head over heels for her. he just has to make sure he doesn't go in over his head. let's just hope he never has to face her parents, because I don't think he could save face in that situation. 

let's not get ahead of ourselves here, it's only been one chapter. he seems like a level-headed guy, and their relationship lookes like it's heading in the right direction

So basically she's a cinnamon roll too pure for this world.

I like her already.

I don't seen him getting ahead any time soon.

If you have someone like her, liking her is a no-brainer

...I'd bet anything that the girl has spiritual powers and can see his "ghost" face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics