Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 183votes)

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Alt Names: alt 宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住するalt 中了40亿的我要搬到异世界去住了alt 복권으로 40억에 당첨됐지만 이세계로 이주한다alt I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another Worldalt Я выиграл 4 миллиарда в лотерее и попал в другой мир
Author: Suzunoki Kuro
Artist: Imai Mujii & Kurojishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura was selected as the winner on a lottery that he bought on a whim, and received ¥4,000,000,000 (4 billion yen).
To evade the hyenas that smelled the scent of his money, Kazura took refuge at an old residence that had been handed down from generation to generation in his family.
When Kazura was investigating the place that would become his shelter, he stumbled on a certain room where it was possible to go into and back from another world.
The culture and technology level of that world was relatively low. The protagonist sometimes brought goods, sometimes brought technological knowledge.
At that world, he would find his true value as a person.

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000030010000_68/
Go to Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To continue following Hairy Wizardz Translations... New Window HarryDong
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

262 Comments

Fking hell? Russian? Any goodwilled russian here willing to translate to english (or even engrish)

this looks interesting... too bad no chapters... i would love to see and read this...

Sadly no. The full-screen option simply expands the image from its original size. I just compared a screengrab of the full-screen image with the same area taken from the 836 x 1200 pixel downloaded image. The full-screen image is noticeably fuzzier than the downloaded file.

The comicextension downloader directly saves the images sent to the browser by Comic Walker -- the server plays some tricks, breaking the image up into chunks and shuffles them around to try and prevent simple copying of the image file but the downloader knows how to reorder the image correctly.

I see. Quite clever--both to the publishers for making a digital jigsaw puzzle and those that solved it.

It's too bad the developers aren't around anymore. And from the looks of it, there's an option to make it much larger than 836x1200px in the online reader

Sadly no. The full-screen option simply expands the image from its original size. I just compared a screengrab of the full-screen image with the same area taken from the 836 x 1200 pixel downloaded image. The full-screen image is noticeably fuzzier than the downloaded file.

The comicextension downloader directly saves the images sent to the browser by Comic Walker -- the server plays some tricks, breaking the image up into chunks and shuffles them around to try and prevent simple copying of the image file but the downloader knows how to reorder the image correctly.

The raw images for this series are 836 pix by 1200 pix according to the download I just did.

It's too bad the developers aren't around anymore. And from the looks of it, there's an option to make it much larger than 836x1200px in the online reader here: by clicking the settings gear icon, and the first button on the left, it enlarges it to full screen with no loss in resolution. About 25% of one page takes up my whole screen if I do that, making the top half of a page alone look like a double page spread (although this may be due to monitor size, stretching to fit)--I guess this is useful for the text to be crisper and more legible, as a lot of more complicated kanji can barely be discernible if it's too small or blurred.

Sigh... Reading all these reincarnation/transported to another world stories makes me wish I was reborn in Japan so I can read manga natively without issue.

or know how to extract full-res raws from comic-walker.com without simply hitting print screen,

There's a Firefox extension that allows a download of Comic Walker chapters. It's called "ComicExtension" (comicextension.xpi). The bad news is that later versions of Firefox won't run it as it's not verified or certified as secure and the creators aren't around to fix the problem. I've frozen my version of Firefox at 45.0.1 so I can keep using it myself. I can put a copy of the file up somewhere if anyone wants it.

The raw images for this series are 836 pix by 1200 pix according to the download I just did.

Update: I found Pale Moon, an alternative fork of Firefox which permits the use of unsigned extensions such as the Comic Walker ripper. It works although in a slightly different manner to the Firefox implementation -- the resulting zipfile of images isn't given a proper .zip termination and needs to be renamed before it can be unzipped.

Seems Interesting, if only there's an english translation of it ;-;

Yukkuri Literature Service is translating the light novels.
Seems Interesting, if only there's an english translation of it ;-;
There's 6 volumes of light novel as of Dec 13.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/person_name/すずの木くろ
Probably just a promo material for the novel.
Hah...well, maybe I should learn Russian too...
Damn this seems interesting, and it's from comic walker so hopefully someone picks it up. I mean ots seems to do stuff from there but i don't know if they want to pick up another series.

Before anyone asks, I have no relation to NHT whatsoever. I just found this on their site while looking for raws or translations of this title. Unfortunately, didn't find much besides this Russian translation, the light novel, and non-downloadable raw online--here, which I only found after web surfing link after link until I ended up at the author's twitter page here. Don't even know if this is just a promo for the light novel or a regular serialization.

But I thought by uploading this here it would gain more traction and attention of other people with more skills in tracking down manga from Japan, or know how to extract full-res raws from comic-walker.com without simply hitting print screen, or a more experienced English translation group hopefully picking this up in the future.

In the meantime, anyone who knows Russian can enjoy this first chapter.

Side note: Imai Mujii is the manga artist, while Kurojishi is the character designer and illustrator who also does the novel illustrations for GATE: Where the JSDF Fought.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics