Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 183votes)

Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru

Alt Names: alt 宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住するalt 中了40亿的我要搬到异世界去住了alt 복권으로 40억에 당첨됐지만 이세계로 이주한다alt I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery But I Went to Another Worldalt Я выиграл 4 миллиарда в лотерее и попал в другой мир
Author: Suzunoki Kuro
Artist: Imai Mujii & Kurojishi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazura was selected as the winner on a lottery that he bought on a whim, and received ¥4,000,000,000 (4 billion yen).
To evade the hyenas that smelled the scent of his money, Kazura took refuge at an old residence that had been handed down from generation to generation in his family.
When Kazura was investigating the place that would become his shelter, he stumbled on a certain room where it was possible to go into and back from another world.
The culture and technology level of that world was relatively low. The protagonist sometimes brought goods, sometimes brought technological knowledge.
At that world, he would find his true value as a person.

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000030010000_68/
Go to Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To continue following Hairy Wizardz Translations... New Window HarryDong
  • 0 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies

262 Comments

Caught up on the translated WN. This is a great series, but there are some serious logistical problems down the line that I'm curious to see if it makes it into the Manga.

Spoiler

From what I get from the novel, he is some kind of divine messenger even without knowing about it.

Truck-kun should have a manga dedicated just for him.

Driving around the world and hit-and-running possible heros. He is just being misunderstood, he isn't a murderer! 

I still think he's the reincarnation of the War Rig from Mad Max: Fury Road.

Screw being op, he's got money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbie0Gk6u8

It seems interesting. *reach hand to web novel*

So he basically Sid Civilization the Sh#t out of this Villagers...

Quite refreshing. At least he was not reborn following the death by truck-kun and ridiculous skills and harem.

Truck-kun should have a manga dedicated just for him.

Driving around the world and hit-and-running possible heros. He is just being misunderstood, he isn't a murderer! 

Other people get transported to a different world and they have magical powers or some shit. This MC gets transported and has THE POWER OF MOTHERFUCKING MONEY.

But still, I can't wait for isekai where the mc would become a chief of village and spend his time focusing on the economical and political matters.

Seiun wo Kakeru is not far off from that.

Quite refreshing. At least he was not reborn following the death by truck-kun and ridiculous skills and harem.

But still, I can't wait for isekai where the mc would become a chief of village and spend his time focusing on the economical and political matters.

ah so he can travel back and forth

thats nice for a change

Thanks for the TL guys!!

As long as another non-op mc, im fine with any isekai manga

I like isekai titles as long as the story and/or characters are interesting, this one have both and the thing that got me to like this one the most is the fact that he can go back and forth from both worlds just like you can go in and out of your house.

Here we bring the new chapter of Takarakuji de 40-oku, we hope you like it!

Follow us in ours page:

https://www.facebook.com/ryuketsuscan/

https://www.facebook.com/ShadowederScans/

Quite similar to Netooku.... *followed*

Nice twist on the genre, I like it!

i've waited for this, thanks kind stranger

Monthly release, ch.4 raw out on Feb. 19th. With that said, NHT is pretty quick to get their release out only a day later for ch.3. If anyone's reading this, they can try requesting/getting the word out to their preferred English scanlation groups, because I'm all out of ideas. If you guys want more incentive, here's some fanservice that wasn't in the novels, preemptively setting up main girl Valetta (Valletta? Both spelling seem to be correct according to google/baby names) to be the best girl and OTP ....and no, this is not a harem. Any other main female characters introduced later would be on friendly terms with one another at least, and rivals in love at most, with relationships being stagnant somewhere in between; hence no harem tag.

Ch3 Fanservice:

Spoiler

Face of an angel, hnnnnnggg:
Spoiler

Edit: Thanks for picking this up.

2nd chapter out as usual thanks to the Russian folks at NHT...still no English though.

C'mon English scanlation groups, just look at main girl Valetta: she's 100% waifu material.

You don't even have to pay for raws because it's all here at Comic Walker.

Spoiler

I think that's reason enough to pick this up.

English where?

How come there is no english chapter ? Does anyone doesn't want to translate it to english !

unexpected find in the middle of a sea of yaoi....

Novel. english trans http://yukkuri-literature-service.blogspot.com/p/translation-service.html

I don't even see a chapter, but the premise is enough for me to instantly follow in the hopes that this gets a translation. Consider me an early follower. The art looks great too.

that is because your filter is set to English only. 

I don't even see a chapter, but the premise is enough for me to instantly follow in the hopes that this gets a translation. Consider me an early follower. The art looks great too.

Yukkuri Literature Service is translating the light novels.

Oh, and i'm the one with the job of fixing the typos, and grammar. mostly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics