Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 31votes)

Koi ni Naranai Wake ga Nai

Alt Names: alt Is it true that the world will change in love?alt 恋にならないワケがない
Author: Yoshinaga Yuu
Artist: Yoshinaga Yuu
Genres: Romance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I'm bored of this every day life, is nothing good going to happen? Became an every day question. At that time it came, the fated love?
Go to Koi ni Naranai Wake ga Nai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

Bellissimo!❤ Non vedo l'ora di leggere il seguito

Sauce please?

D-frag

n36z.gif

Sauce please?

Waaaaaa *-* ho appena finito il capitolo 10!! La situazione si fa delicata uuh

ugh

Cavoli, capitolo chiuso così... fa davvero male al cuore (ㆀ˘・з・˘)
After catching up on the last few chapters I gotta say she's a real go getter isn't she? No holding back, but I can respect that. It's hard not to as for some reason when we get older it seems like we struggle more and more to be honest with our feelings, so seeing someone just go for it is a bit charming. That said, her opposite, mr.popular from her school, is also cute in his inability to be honest on how he feels.

Sigh... Here comes the blackmail..

n36z.gif

In quanto perderà il controllo (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Uhhaaaa!!! Mi è venuto il batticuore a me (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

She's actively deciding her fate, by stalking. I'm sure that's well all the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc stalkers say, they're totally not creeping on you if you are fated to be together. ;)

Lol I wasn't talking about her (that bit is creepy too), but about how she interprets the last scene of the first chapter.

End of chapter one: that's not fate, it's a stalker.

She's actively deciding her fate, by stalking. I'm sure that's well all the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc stalkers say, they're totally not creeping on you if you are fated to be together. ;)

siiiigh reading Italian is so difficult
End of chapter one: that's not fate, it's a stalker.
Pericolo in vistaaaa(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

The girl doesn't pussyfoot around.

So surprised with the development in Ch 4.  Usually these things take chapters and chapters to happen.  

Bene bene, pare che la situazione stia entrando nel vivo, con tutti questi novita' ^^

Grazie per la traduzione!

Thanks for the english scans!

grazie per il nuovo capitolo, si fa sempre più interessante soprattutto ora che la protagonista ha fatto il primo passo ;)

Manga molto carino, stiamo a vedere questa Hikari come farà il suo ingresso.... Vai Nene!!!

So cute!

Mmhh un avvicinamento troppo repentino! Vediamo che succede.

Grazie per la traduzione.

carino!!! voglio vedere il seguito!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics