Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 245votes)

Haru no Noroi

Alt Names: alt Baharın Lanetialt Curse of Springalt Haru'nun Lanetialt Haru's Cursealt 春の呪いalt 春的诅咒
Author: Konishi Asuka
Artist: Konishi Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsumi just lost her younger sister, Haru, to chemotherapy. As her sister's coffin finally closes for the last time she whispers "wait for me until I join you", but Haru's fiance, Tougo has other plans which might mend both their hearts.

Note: Ranked #2 Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2017 (Female readers)
Go to Haru no Noroi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

I think the artsyle is really pretty.. can't wait to see more of this 

5.06 ratings for 16 votes??!!! is that even possible??!!!

yeah, and now it's 5.03 for 36 votes.... kind of confusing.

In my situation I believe there really isn't anyone that would prevent me from suicide other than my mother if i was in the same situation

i bet he has always loved the older sister. and haru's dying words were: tougo loved you...

edit: oops, someone already guessed that.

I don't think it would have been that. Her reaction would have probably been much worse if that was what her dying words were. She may have wanted to say that but I think she really only did get out the "tougu-san". She would have hated herself even more if she thought she took Tougu's love away from Haru.

i bet he has always loved the older sister. and haru's dying words were: tougo loved you...

edit: oops, someone already guessed that.

5.06 ratings for 16 votes??!!! is that even possible??!!!

Man.. From the looks of it, both the sisters fell at the first sight of him.
Spoiler
Wow, I'm generally into the shounen-seinen genre, but this first chapter has a strong hook. Looking forward to the next installment, and props to the scanlation team!

I'm surprise with the art style which (I) usually see in Korean webtoon.

Still follow it, though

Man, so heavy...

This has potential. Followed. 

Damn this shit's heavy. More please.

Pretty likely that he liked Natsumi and not Haru from the beginning.

I think he feels "sorry" for Haru because she loved him, but he didn't return her feelings and now he's free to pursue the one he actually wanted.

Taking a complete shot in the dark with my guess here.

Spoiler

I wouldn't be surprised, but how would they find that out? Unless Ghost-Haru is gonna show up.

I was trying to figure out whose style the art reminded me of. Realized Natsumi looks a lot like the main girl in the manhwa Cheese In The Trap. Anyone else think so?

i ... i was about to skip it (aghast with myself)

Thanks for the new series! Looking pretty interesting so far.

Seems interesting. Thanks for the TL. I'd love to follow this story.

Taking a complete shot in the dark with my guess here.

Spoiler

thank you! this seems interesting. hope you all the best!

Chapter 1 has been released on our site! (serenade.moe)

Hopefully up on batoto soon~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics