Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 245votes)

Haru no Noroi

Alt Names: alt Baharın Lanetialt Curse of Springalt Haru'nun Lanetialt Haru's Cursealt 春の呪いalt 春的诅咒
Author: Konishi Asuka
Artist: Konishi Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsumi just lost her younger sister, Haru, to chemotherapy. As her sister's coffin finally closes for the last time she whispers "wait for me until I join you", but Haru's fiance, Tougo has other plans which might mend both their hearts.

Note: Ranked #2 Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2017 (Female readers)
Go to Haru no Noroi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

Now we wait for the next volume...

Damn you Tougo... DAMN YOU!!!
Spoiler
AND NATSUMI!!!! YOU YOU YOU.... GAHHH *breaks down in tears*
Oddly enough, this melancholy tone is giving me vibes of Hamlet, if Laertes was Ophelia's older sister and it focused on relationships rather than political drama.

wooooowwww... bellissimo grazie *-*

The art really feels Korean.

In case this isn't obvious, the "is she not aware?" was in reference to:

Spoiler

His shoulders looked a little stiff in this chapter lol

This is pretty great tho a bit heavy

The latest chapter (ch 2) made me feel the same as when I read Sekine-kun no Koi.

I get you, tougo and sekine have very similar circumstances... things happen for them so much that they don't understand any other way of thinking

Damn the title. So ominous you could add tragedy and horror tag just by reading it.

This is great josei manga. T^T when the last time I read good josei manga with sadness? 

Excellent. Can't wait.... N°2 in the Kono Manga ga sugoi rankings https://myanimelist.net/news/48891061

And i understand why !!

Is it damn good? yeah you're damn right it's damn good.

seriously good, i cried on two released chapters

lol i'm not crying but i don't have to because it is really good. It's been so long since I've read such a good josei. 

The latest chapter (ch 2) made me feel the same as when I read Sekine-kun no Koi.

My eyes are dry

"So is your heart and your soul you vixen!" - Random quote from a random Spanish soap opera

My eyes are dry 

Love it. Cant wait for the next chapter. Thanks for translating.

I can understand why he's feeling guilty.

I'm not sure I support him.

Ye God... only another chapter came out and it gets muaaaach better

For a story of someone who's in relationship with their late beloved one's lover, I really love the road the mangaka chose. Kinda remind me of a particular story in Bara no Tame ni.

Thank you very much Phoenix Serenade, what an excellent choice

Jesus, man. I was in love with this story, after the first chapter. The 2nd one sealed the deal.

I think the melancholic tone of this manga suits it perfectly. From their faces to their interactions, every scene has that underlying sadness that comes from a loved one passing away. I really love this.

Wow 1st chapter was really good.

Followed & Thanks for translating~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics