Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 34votes)

T.R.A.P.

Alt Names: alt トラップalt T.R.A.P 球場謎雲alt TRAP
Author: Yamatoya Eco
Artist: Yamatoya Eco
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports SportsSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Izanami High School soccer team is reeling after one of their own, Masaki, is killed unexpectedly in a traffic accident. It seems impossible to fill the gaping hole left in the team by Masaki's death. However, with one player short, they won't be able to go to any of the championships they had all dreamed about before. One day, a mysterious transfer student, Amakusa Kain, tries out for the soccer team, and his skills stun the team's ace! Will Kain be the push they need to move forward from this tragedy as a team and begin once again to chase their championship dreams?
Go to T.R.A.P. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does tsubaki have mind reading ability as kain New Window Demonkonga
  • 0 Replies

43 Comments

Aw man, this is awesome, I love how I just didn't notice it... I'm going to have to reread this to find the hints XD :D
taking a bit of a psychological/sci-fi/supernatural twist, interesting to find that in a sports manga.
Look forward to more whenever it comes out again
Thanks for the update! :3
Wow, mix up football with some dark feelings and a bit of super powers and you got yourself something really interesting. As it was said before, this works great.
Cause the release is so slow and everything... I forget about it but after the update this is but this is better than Area No Kishi and 1/11... as a soccer/football genre.
The art is really good and there's allot of characters with mysterious personalities and mysterious past, that means the plot has allot of potential.
Wth wrong with everybody they keep comparing kain to Masaki to the point even say he the 2nd Masaki. i hate when ppl compared other like tat.I don't know and I don't care who Masaki is but it annoy me when they keep sayin he is like Masaki he is 2nd Masaki oh come on they all act like only Masaki has the skills. Kain is a genius in his own way let kain be kain no more no less.Oh and I rlly want to know who kain rlly is and who is tat girl who seem to know him his gf or something? Also i would be more happier if they stop mentioning the name Masaki.He's dead so let him byebye im so not interest in him I more interested in kain and tat one girl more.Hope this would update more soon can't wait.
Really liking this one.
Keep up the updates. :)
I usually don't like sport mangas unrelated to martial arts, and I don't like soccer either... but I must admit, this is really good
Yah, totally psychic, he can read minds :P
He's totally psychic isn't he.
yay thnx 4 the update thought this would never update again plz continue to update i rlly want to know who that girl is cuz she seem to know who he is
Why are the updates on this manga long... it's pretty interesting.
yay thanks for the new chapter!
yay! finally an update :)
thanks for the chapter, keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update, now I just have to all the chapters I forgot....
Thanks for the update, i really want to find out who that girl is.
i like this.will this ever continue to update? just wondering becuz so far it ended at a very interesting part and also i still want to know who is he really are and if im not mistake tat Brazilian girl i think....i think just maybe she is connected somehow to him i want know who is she also .
if only this get updated :S
Supernatural... Suspense... Sports? But, somehow, it works!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics