Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

Saw cat ear girl, instant follow~

I bet that he was and otaku,most likely a military/gun one at least.Evil manga/light novels editors aren't gonna risk losing buyers by taking out the self-insert cliche.

Nope, well not from the web novel. From what I remember he was just a retired agent. Nothing hinted at him being an otaku of any kind.

Guess those "Evil" editors are taking a risk on this one. /s

A teacher isekai?  Alright fine, lets do this. 

An "isekai" is an "isekai",you translated the word or not.

Im just glad it wasnt some pathetic otaku loser given a second chance at life or some crap

I bet that he was and otaku,most likely a military/gun one at least.Evil manga/light novels editors aren't gonna risk losing buyers by taking out the self-insert cliche.

pg 1 and i'm already laughing....lol...."translation: nyasar di setra duta"....wait???what??!!!!no way...lol....o.O"a

I'm very sure that the story is compressed with 7zip, so many chapter becoma a single chapter in manga version.

This doesnt seem too bad for a reincarnation story.
Im just glad it wasnt some pathetic otaku loser given a second chance at life or some crap

4 years old? really? its way too young to be credible, imagine you see a 4yo kid talking so politely to you and doing awesome shit, let alone moving skillfully.

8 years old its a more razonable age.

The retreading of retreads is really tiring.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics