Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 205votes)

World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent

Alt Names: alt 异世界式的教育者alt ワールド・ティーチャー -異世界式教育エージェント-alt 월드 티처 -이세계식 교육 에이전트-alt World Teacher - Isekaishiki Kyouiku Agent
Author: Neko Kouichi
Artist: Yoshino Sora
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A man who was once called the world’s strongest agent ended up becoming a teacher after his retirement, to train a new generation of agents. After many years of training his disciples, he was killed at the age of 60 by a secret organization’s ruse and was reincarnated in another world with his memories intact. Though he was surprised by the existence of magic and the strange species in that world, he quickly adapted to his condition as a newborn and took advantage of it. He acquired special magic and gained a massive amount of strength thanks to his rigorous discipline, in order to reach his goal: Resume his career as a teacher which he left halfway through in his previous life.

This is the story of a man, who, based on the memories and the experiences of his previous life, became a teacher who travels through the world with his students.

Adaptation of a Light Novel.
Go to World Teacher – Other World Style Education & Agent Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies

234 Comments

Man, can't the artist draw an old man or a baby?
He literally just put white hair on a generic young man and call it 50 y/o, and draw a generic young man with smaller body (and an ikemen hair!?) then call it a baby.

Another OP MC cuz why the fuck not?

I'll still read it through. What I don't get is why people constantly write OP characters. It's like playing a game from the beginning with MAX stats. Its fun at the beginning but quickly gets dull especially with market saturation. I hope the author can compensate that aspect of character growth with something else like showing interesting human relationships or something and not just something like shallow loli harem.

At least he is not insta-cheat OP.
His OP-ness lies in his previous knowledge and experience as one of the strongest "agent".

He still start building his muscles, moves, mana, and magic from zero, through hellish daily training like he did in his previous life.

Now I wanna know who the parents were.

Followed & Thanks for translating!

where can i find the LN

When I saw this got a manga adaption after reading the novel translation, I got excited even though I knew they were going to cut corners like every adaption does. Getting ready to again experience the rollercoaster of feels ranging from rage to river crying tragedy.

Is "cake addiction" a feeling, too? 

I'm sorry to say this but, the artist really butchered Erina and the artwork in general.

Seems " being reborn/ move to magical world and gaining OP power " become the current trend now and everyone try to copy it like crazy , completely no original idea... 

KonoSuba still the Oddball among these kind of series and the best one .

It's a pretty easy setting for an author to take on, the plotline basically writes itself for the first part of the story which we can see from how similar the works tend to be. Later on when the story branches out and starts getting 'original' we see that most authors have no idea where to take it and ends up falling into clichés and the work becoming an extremely dull read. I really like KonoSuba and I've had a fun time reading the novels but I'd say that Mushoku Tensei is the most well-written reincarnation story by horse lengths.

When I saw this got a manga adaption after reading the novel translation, I got excited even though I knew they were going to cut corners like every adaption does. Getting ready to again experience the rollercoaster of feels ranging from rage to river crying tragedy.

Seems " being reborn/ move to magical world and gaining OP power " become the current trend now and everyone try to copy it like crazy , completely no original idea... 

KonoSuba still the Oddball among these kind of series and the best one .

the light novel is one of the best in reincarnated and OP-ness though IMO.

but yeah, they really paced it up in the manga to the point it doesn't make sense. they skip a lot of explanation and introduction.

Saw cat ear girl, instant follow~

Wolf ear, technically... EDIT: Ah, you didn't mean the thumbnail.

Combining two-three popular LN trope "Overpowered MC", "Teacher for his harem/squad", and "Isekai" huh?

Well, it turns out alright so far. 

Another OP MC cuz why the fuck not?

I'll still read it through. What I don't get is why people constantly write OP characters. It's like playing a game from the beginning with MAX stats. Its fun at the beginning but quickly gets dull especially with market saturation. I hope the author can compensate that aspect of character growth with something else like showing interesting human relationships or something and not just something like shallow loli harem. 

Still waiting for a hero to get hit by a wagon and be reborn as a 30 year old Japanese programmer.

Same

The nekomimis on the cover looks THICC

Man, i've never seen a baby with an Ikemen hair before

World Teacher

Other world style education

AND Agent

Just ffuck me up.

Well I followed anyway. I try to follow every shit-end Isekai at this point.

Now excuse me, I'm going to listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, while eating some sweet sundae ramen, and reading this thing, because my life is nothing more than a meme right now.

Well, now that I've read it, it's really not that bad, especially when you looks at how bad Isekai can be. It's still only first chapter, but it's not "Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker" first chapter level of bad.

Oh my god this manga is basically a shitpost at this point.

World Teacher

Other world style education

AND Agent

Just ffuck me up.

Well I followed anyway. I try to follow every shit-end Isekai at this point.

Now excuse me, I'm going to listen to Neutral Milk Hotel, while eating some sweet sundae ramen, and reading this thing, because my life is nothing more than a meme right now.

Oh my god this manga is basically a shitpost at this point.

Cute how it almost blatantly points out how it's totally different from the other isekai: he was a badass spy, not an otaku! He has no magic affinity BUT NOT THE OP KIND...

Some irregular english verbs were forgotten.

That "costed" triggered me, same with "not in Earth".

Novel [.. Me from my previous life…. was over 50 years old.] - (Oh, so cool gentleman old guy. Like Gerald or Snake) Manga - ayy lmao
Cute how it almost blatantly points out how it's totally different from the other isekai: he was a badass spy, not an otaku! He has no magic affinity BUT NOT THE OP KIND...

Some irregular english verbs were forgotten.

OHH COME ON!!!! ANOTHER REINCARNATION TROPE!!!

meh (follow)

Spoiler

Was kinda disappointed, hoping MC looked like a rugged old veteran soldier ala' MGS4's Old Snake before he reincarnated, since the novels and here in the manga described to somewhere around 50s(retired) so should be around 60-70s by time of death.

Keeping it on my read list, waiting for manga only extras/scenes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics