Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 163votes)

Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan

Alt Names: alt 人狼への転生、魔王の副官alt 以人狼之姿转生alt Der Werwolfalt Reincarnated into Werewolf as The Demon King's Aidealt Transmigration to a Werewolf, the Demon Lord’s Camp
Author: Hyougetsu
Artist: Terada Isaza
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Reincarnated to a werewolf magician, the Protagonist Vyett was instated as the vice head of the Demon Lord’s third brigade force.

Occupying a remote market town, he was entrusted to management and defense.

As a former human, born a monster, I can understand the sentiments of both sides well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a man of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.

I have to follow those monsters that are overly quick to resort to violence, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s main force.

JP Raw Link:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beowulf/
Go to Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Second version of this manga New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukukan (Der Werwolf) Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 1 Replies

125 Comments

I know it's late but THANKS!

Meanwhile....

The Heroine also has a secret a secret which she can never tell and that is me!!! The Talking Panties with OP Stats! I know... I know... it's morally wrong but don't blame me! blame God for Reincarnating me as Panties!

Seriously i just went out to buy some food then truck-kun claimed my innocent and peaceful life....

Well.... Whatever i must focus now to protect the Heroine!

"Panties Reincarnation. I’m a Pair of Panties, so What?" is about someone who reincarnated into a panties.

Trump supporters are annoying, but this kind of tales is the reason they exist in the first place./dropped.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay thats a weird thing to say... um..

Here's a third:

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugi – Anta no Naka ga Kimochi Ii Wake janai n Desukedo!?

Reincarnated as an onsen.

ok that's the second i hear a weird isekai plot

the first one is reincarnated as a vending machine

I just checked the link in the description, the last page of chapter 2 is missing from translation.
Trump supporters are annoying, but this kind of tales is the reason they exist in the first place.
/dropped.

I really enjoy that the artist went through the trouble of making outfits that wouldn't be destroyed every time they transform.

I like this series.

Why though? It's RE:Monster levels of bad writing so far. Just less rape and violence for now. 

I like this series.

Happy Sugar Life

I know it's late but THANKS!

Reincarnated into a magical spoon as the demon king's aide

Reincarnated to a self-aware magical spoon, the Protagonist Prftfffrtf was instated as the personal spoon of the Demon Lord’s third diet.
Occupying a shelf in the kitchen, he was entrusted to the cooks.
As a former human, born a spoon, I can understand the sentiments of both wanting to eat and being on a diet well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a utensil of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.
I have to follow those, that are overly quick to resort to eating, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s healthy meals.

Meanwhile....

The Heroine also has a secret a secret which she can never tell and that is me!!! The Talking Panties with OP Stats! I know... I know... it's morally wrong but don't blame me! blame God for Reincarnating me as Panties!

Seriously i just went out to buy some food then truck-kun claimed my innocent and peaceful life....

Well.... Whatever i must focus now to protect the Heroine!

Reincarnated to a self-aware magical spoon, the Protagonist Prftfffrtf was instated as the personal spoon of the Demon Lord’s third diet.
As a former human, born a spoon, I can understand the sentiments of both wanting to eat and being on a diet well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a utensil of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.
I have to follow those, that are overly quick to resort to eating, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s healthy meals.

ok that's the second i hear a weird isekai plot

the first one is reincarnated as a vending machine

You joke, but...

This is a solid start. Better than your average isekai story for sure.

Reincarnated to a self-aware magical spoon, the Protagonist Prftfffrtf was instated as the personal spoon of the Demon Lord’s third diet.[/size]Occupying a shelf in the kitchen, he was entrusted to the cooks.[/size]As a former human, born a spoon, I can understand the sentiments of both wanting to eat and being on a diet well enough. Because of that, those around seem to think I’m a utensil of wisdom, or something of the like, but it’s really just one trouble after the next.[/size]I have to follow those, that are overly quick to resort to eating, and do something about the humans, who start to complain immediately. So today as well, I’ll do my best at managing the Demon Lord’s healthy meals.[/size]

And the Demon Lord is waifu material who eats her meals in an erotic way. She licks her spoon all the time when eating.

Than whats the POINT?

necromancy was originally divination through the spirit of the dead similar to shamans or spirit mediums. It was only until the middle age that necromancer was considered capable of conjuring the dead and demons. And modern understanding of necromancy is used as a term of manipulating and controlling death/the dead.

i can't understand what's happening anymore. pls halp

Hmm from what manga is this?

Happy Sugar Life

Spoiler

Hmm from what manga is this?

Than whats the POINT?

Maybe the point is you can revive the corpse, but can't return back into life the souls of those, who died.

I CAN'T REVIVE THE DEAD WITH NECROMANCY

Than whats the POINT?

Just in case if anyone wondered
There's another manga of this series by different artist.

The story and art style is more light hearted.

https://comic.pixiv.net/works/3023

Yeah considering how shitty the world have became (TRUMP & BREXIT) i definitely need some good good beats evil shit right about now...

Top kek

That's the negative way of the same thing I said in my comment (probably just 1 or two down from this one).  I read reincarnation/summoned stories, I love an OP main character, superheroes etc.  Often this is has parallels to a harem story so I often read them too, however ecchi and smut properly pisses me off in the same way that you look down upon it in your comment.  The escapism I'm after is more to do with having a character that you know 'will fix all the shit in the best way possible' in a world where 'good guys are strong', the same kinda stuff that makes a kids show (like Shrek or Megamind) fun for the adults as well, which is something anyone who gets upset with the News can appreciate.  I just wouldn't like to think of it as pathetic as you make it sound in your comment.  I personally don't understand how some people can read/watch a horror/smut/tragedy, if we were to give it a similarly negative spin the readers 'must be psychopaths' but that's really not the case.  People are more complicated.

Yeah considering how shitty the world have became (TRUMP & BREXIT) i definitely need some good good beats evil shit right about now...

?? Traveling to another world in stories has always been a popular theme it's been around for hundreds of years manga and anime are not the first ones to do it heck you can even call harry potter,Alice in wonderland isekai

Let me clarify: The recent glut of self-insert wish-fulfillment usually-RPG-based manga of this nature (the very phenomenon that caused "isekai" to be a recognizable word to most readers) is the fad to which I am referring.

Spoiler

Having said all that, I don't actually have so terribly strong an opinion on whether it should be a tag.

For the most part, I was observing that it would be inconsistent with what is by and large the general nature of existing tags on Batoto (Now, I happen to like Batoto's relatively minimal tagging, because otherwise comics just end up with a sea of tags... but I understand those who prefer more verbose systems).

The fad will pass in time. (Or at least die the **** down).

I would hesitate to call a trend like this a genre at this point--it's just a trope (or small set of tropes).

And Batoto's tags for the most part seem to stick to genres, target demographics, and media formats. There's a couple exceptions, like "gender bender" and "school life", and the traditional manga tags for gay romances, but...

?? Traveling to another world in stories has always been a popular theme it's been around for hundreds of years manga and anime are not the first ones to do it heck you can even call harry potter,Alice in wonderland isekai

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics