Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 115votes)

Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san

Alt Names: alt ボクだけ知ってる一宮さんalt Boku dake Shitteru Ichimiya-sanalt 나만 알고있는 이치미야 양alt The Ichimiya-san Only I Know
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a guy with no real friends, Nishina has spent months just watching Ichimiya Misumi who sits next to him in class. At first glance, Ichimiya looks like a lonely girl without any special appeal, but only Nishina knows how provocative she can really be. Upon realizing that Nishina is watching her, Ichimiya begins to interact with him in her own unique way. But unbeknownst to Nishina, Ichimiya also seems to be harboring a secret...
Go to Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so boring? New Window Acarphinus
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

When I started reading, I thought: "creepy kid". And he is.

Finishing the chapter, and I figured out the girl's creepy as hell, too, so they're made for each other...

Not quite enough creeped out to drop it, so let's see how this develops. Fairly close, though.

Oh shit...the other person on th chat had a guy default avi...I fear NTR.

BRUH, SOMEONE HAS TO KEEP TRANSLATING THESE, THE SECOND CHAPTER WAS TOO GOOD. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
How long before he notices "her" Adam's apple?

Another actually ugly male main character again, huh

Probably a reference to "Hanyu-tan Otokodazo" (not on this site for some reason, it's risqué but I've seen worse).

I'm familiar with the series, but only to a certain point(maybe chp 70~ish?). What is this supposed to mean exactly?

The author has done a few stories which involving futa, traps, gender benders, etc. and some are on the H side if I am not mistaken.

I'm familiar with the series, but only to a certain point(maybe chp 70~ish?). What is this supposed to mean exactly?

Probably a reference to "Hanyu-tan Otokodazo" (not on this site for some reason, it's risqué but I've seen worse).

"Lmao men amiright haha? Haha hormones and boners, I can make him do anything I want!" Japan needs an intervention.

Well... it's like Nana to Kaoru, but worse?

It's like Nana to Kaoru except nothing in common besides the author.

or that at least she doesn't have a dick.

Well... It's the same mangaka.

As Backstrom says, always expect the worst of people.

This girl only wants the guy to stare at her, she'll take pictures, record him and give him hopes and then expose him like a "human trash" and she being the victim, will be believed at anything she says.

Then she, with her weird ass fetish and the boyfriend she has that also has a weird ass fetish too will laugh at it and change targets and this poor guy will most likely kill himself.

Bitch.

To be fair, while they are hormonally fluctuating adolescents, he is a rather sex-crazed creep and the fact that all he cares about is banging this chick makes him kinda deserve being exposed for it. If you didn't think there were some merit to how you think society would respond to your true nature if you didn't hide it, you wouldn't hide it. If he weren't so one-dimensional, I could sympathize with him a little. Unfortunately, he's just a virgin in heat and that's all there is to him. So far. Give me some reason to give a damn about this horndog.

NTR VIBES DUDE

This girl only wants the guy to stare at her, she'll take pictures, record him and give him hopes and then expose him like a "human trash" and she being the victim, will be believed at anything she says.

Then she, with her weird ass fetish and the boyfriend she has that also has a weird ass fetish too will laugh at it and change targets and this poor guy will most likely kill himself.

Bitch.

Whoa there buddy ! slow down , this is Amazume Ryuta , most likely there's another girl , harem confirmed 

Bitch.

Don't worry, no dickgirls, futas or traps. (YET)

NANA HAD A DICK??

(I dropped nana to kaoru around ch 100 because I got tired of it. I don't mind an actual spoiler tho, I won't resume reading that anyway)

NoooOoOOoOoOo!!

hmm.. 

It's like Takagi-san but with more PLOTS and cukiness

Ah. She's an exhibitionist. Let's see how this will be explored.

I bet the one she was texting was the teacher.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3f9VFvRlrno9IwdCoLBw

My cuck senses are tingling

Plz... Translate it in English!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics