Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 24votes)

Yu Ling Shi

Alt Names: alt 驭灵师alt Spirit Master
Author: Fan Cheng
Artist: Ge Ling
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "I got thrown into my own manhua!"I became stronger,but also bald......""the guy who thrown me into this world,you know nothing about power!""But why am i a sidekick?The protagonist is really attractive......""but still i need attractive long hair to be a BOSS!"This is a manhua author story.
Go to Yu Ling Shi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 1 fix New Window esdward
  • 0 Replies
Topic volume 1 chapter 1 New Window esdward
  • 0 Replies
Topic Need proofreader or to download this manhua New Window esdward
  • 0 Replies
Topic I hardly ever know what's going on in this manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

56 Comments

The pace is odd. It lacks exposition.. I understood only after a while that he had been transferred into his own manhua and that the first two pages are him (or the character he's playing), being killed by the "protagonist". It's going too fast.

But there are some cool ideas.

The engrish is painful though... I sometimes have to reread sentences a few times to understand what is meant and notice some words are missing.

This is one where the dodgy translation makes it better. Like when people translate 'trashes' and 'scums'... these give a much better feeling than the correct words. Don't sweat it, please keep up the good work.
It doesn't matter if the grammar is bad as long as I can read it. Thank you very much for translating this one.

Thx bro, considering the fact that u do this alone, the quality is awesome 

Moreeeeeee! and keep up the good work :)

The setting is funny, and even though the translation is a bit hard to read, the pace is very fast! Thank you.

Sorry about that inconvenience 

I hit my toe today i keep walking and I feel the pain is still there when I look at itRaisins_Face.jpg

The setting is funny, and even though the translation is a bit hard to read, the pace is very fast! Thank you.

Wow almost everyone loves him being bald xD

Well the green chick likes him shiny like that so its OK!

Thanks for the translation so far.

I wanted to do new manhua but there is no raw...

I try my best to not to leave the end to be like cut off half so I update to where it is a good place to end

Bald people must stick together to form the ultimate blind attack.

Well u only need one bald anime-one-punch-man-atomix-04.png

nightmare quality? meh... I've seen worst to the point that yours deserve a medal

Bald people must stick together to form the ultimate blind attack.

Yeah!, ALL HAIL THE BALD

"I got thrown into my own manhua!"I became stronger,but also bald......""the guy who thrown me into this world,you know nothing about power!""But why am i a sidekick?The protagonist is really attractive......""but still i need attractive long hair to be a BOSS!"This is a manhua author story.

...wuh?

I made a mistake in volume 3 chapter 1 the here is added the place where it is not understandable.I am very sorry abot that~~~

It is 1 a.m. and I'm still adding chapter...I just found how embarrassing when I look back my translation I was like wtf is this how can i be this horrible lol xD.Oh btw volume 3 chapter 1 is a nightmare sorry about that.

Interesting development, but I preferred him as being bald for some reason.

Wow almost everyone loves him being bald xD

Interesting development, but I preferred him as being bald for some reason.

translations are a little choppy but this is a hilarious concept so I don't even care. Thank you!

Muahahaha!I completed another volume in one day waiting for the upload done

Yeah more bald, thx esdward!

Don't worry, just make sure to keep aiming to be better, and thank you for your hard work! :)

For starter though, i believe the correct spelling is Descendants. :P

thx for the correct spelling

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics