Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.43 - 375votes)

Jaryuu Tensei

Alt Names: alt Crouching Slime, Winking Dragonalt Evil Dragon Reincarnation: Even in another world I am still mealt 邪竜転生 ~異世界行っても俺は俺~alt 사룡전생alt Jaryuu Tensei: Isekai Ittemo Ore wa Orealt Jyaryu Tensei
Author: Hashimoto Yuushi
Artist: Setomeguru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a guy who died due to a car crash because of a young couple making out (what bad luck!) And he was reincarnated into a fantasy world - but as a dragon! An extremely powerful one? Let's see how "our" main character lives as a dragon!
Go to Jaryuu Tensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Prediction: MC marries horrible adventurer New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic reincarnated theme is that mean this one from another light novel New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 1 Replies

316 Comments

there are plenty of reincarnations into a dragon, rarely dragon into human and reincarnation by a fantasy world inhabitant into their own world

what other titles involve reincarnation into dragons?
I followed for the cute slime revenge plot.

Feels like a one-shot material, not for long series.

I wonder, does this have a novel?

yes. I will translate chapter 1 to see how I like it. since the series is complete with 14 chapters, I might do the whole thing

The Artist and AUthor are right, these guys would instantly become a big mascot character. If they make plushies I'd buy em all.

I wonder, does this have a novel?

This is one of worst 'ressurected/stuck inside a fantasy world' manga i've read here. I am going to give it a chance since it's chapter 1 but the plot is awful so far.

So damn interesting!! 

It reminds me of  Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei, but the other way around

there are plenty of reincarnations into a dragon, rarely dragon into human and reincarnation by a fantasy world inhabitant into their own world

Love this!

It's going to be a hurr my Japanese morales wank plot given how he has no problem killing monsters who attack him but not humans. Gave the story some rope on account of the salaryman's  death but unless the maou beats the dragon in chapter 2 it doesn't deserve more reading.

So damn interesting!! 

It reminds me of  Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei, but the other way around

followed~ thanks to the cute minions cuz cuteness is justice.

And because now i want to see that SoB Maou weeping for his miserable life...

Nooo, they killed all those slimes DX

followed~ thanks to the cute minions cuz cuteness is justice.

REVENGE, those cute minions need to be AVENGED.

Those three slimes are so cute! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics