Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.43 - 375votes)

Jaryuu Tensei

Alt Names: alt Crouching Slime, Winking Dragonalt Evil Dragon Reincarnation: Even in another world I am still mealt 邪竜転生 ~異世界行っても俺は俺~alt 사룡전생alt Jaryuu Tensei: Isekai Ittemo Ore wa Orealt Jyaryu Tensei
Author: Hashimoto Yuushi
Artist: Setomeguru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a guy who died due to a car crash because of a young couple making out (what bad luck!) And he was reincarnated into a fantasy world - but as a dragon! An extremely powerful one? Let's see how "our" main character lives as a dragon!
Go to Jaryuu Tensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Prediction: MC marries horrible adventurer New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic reincarnated theme is that mean this one from another light novel New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 1 Replies

316 Comments

/comics/2016/12/08/j/read584998a95db0c/img000022.jpg This must be the first time that the dude is like "ya lol I'm reincarnated ". Fucking finally.

Love the tail attack, not only killed powerful enemies as if nothing, but also saved us from walls of text that lead to nowhere.

.... I'm thinking that this girl in the last page of chapter 2 might actually this girl from this cover... since she got long hair and she's not human.  (elf? just a though)

agreed. now i wonder why the other girl is not in the cover page. even slimes beat her and appeared in it lol.

Can i get a link to your translation? id love to read it

I will post it in the threads when I have the chapter edited. 

Well, everyone abandon all hope. The MC turns into a human on chapter 2 (there are raws available) and he keeps as a human.

We could have had a badass dragon character (which could lead to some interesting plots as he tried to deal with humans), but no. We'll have another boring "human with dragon pwoers type of MC' AGAIN

To be fair tho, things you can do in large quadrupedal dragon form is not as many as you can in small flexible humanoid form, moreover if you want to have him inside human's settlement.

Things you can do with genuine Dragon form MC is summarily pretty much limited to Kaijuu-esque battles.

.... I'm thinking that this girl in the last page of chapter 2 might actually this girl from this cover... since she got long hair and she's not human.  (elf? just a though)

It says that after a while someone that at that pea can freely transform. So does that mean he'll at least switch back and forth from dragon form later on, you know just because that would be better than him just staying human all the time.

It has both. WN raws by the author are done. My version of the translation is ongoing. 

Can i get a link to your translation? id love to read it

It has both. WN raws by the author are done. My version of the translation is ongoing. 

In the WN does the MC ever returns being a dragon or he'll be another generic mc?

Okay 3 questions, firstly does this have a LN or a WN? Second is it being translated? Third where can I find it if it is being translated?

Well, everyone abandon all hope. The MC turns into a human on chapter 2 (there are raws available) and he keeps as a human.

We could have had a badass dragon character (which could lead to some interesting plots as he tried to deal with humans), but no. We'll have another boring "human with dragon pwoers type of MC' AGAIN

Should i consider this a remake of invisible dragon?

this is so silly and stupid ... I love it! 

Okay 3 questions, firstly does this have a LN or a WN? Second is it being translated? Third where can I find it if it is being translated?

what other titles involve reincarnation into dragons?

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/sayonara-ryuusei-konnichiwa-jinsei/

It's a novel of course.

There's a human in the cover, does that mean this dragon will transform into a human?

Spoiler

Those slimes sure are cute...

There's a human in the cover, does that mean this dragon will transform into a human?

I hope not. I hope they are just some side characters

So, this is basically what could have happened if Rimuru were reincarnated into Verudora instead of a slime, uh?

I like it, but I just don't care for the reincarnation mechanics. In fact, I think this manga could've stand on its own without the "I've died but I've been reborn into another world" backstory 

From my experiences, Reincarnation trope is often used, even in a story that actually could stand well on their own without it, is to:

1. Make the story, especially the MC, easier for author to make more relatable to the readers, cuz MC came from the same world as ours and it wouldn't be strange for him to act exactly like how we would.

2. Appeal more to the readers who like to self-insert themself.

3. Justifies our world knowledge that the MC may uses. Also justifies if the MC had difference in morals, values, and thought-process compared to the other world natives. 

4. For all the little fun when the MC compares something from the fantasy world to our real world. For example, this chapter, the MC thoughts of how if these Slimes exist in our world they could be really become a very popular mascot.

The drawback of this is of course when the author failed to harness optimally the fact that the MC is from our world or worse doesn't even mention it anymore after the story develops.

I like it, but I just don't care for the reincarnation mechanics. In fact, I think this manga could've stand on its own without the "I've died but I've been reborn into another world" backstory 

hm...it's somewhat interesting since a slime is as his minion...lol...anyone care to explain to me about the damn 2 character on the cover???who'r they??and what are they??don't tell me the dragon can change to a human form later???

I am assuming that the male is the dragon. The male character has similar colour themes such as the hair colour, colour of the armour plate, and glow of the weapon. I am also assuming that the female will be the 2nd addition towards the dragons haram

JUSTICE FOR THE PORINGS!! SLIMES!! 

hm...it's somewhat interesting since a slime is as his minion...lol...anyone care to explain to me about the damn 2 character on the cover???who'r they??and what are they??don't tell me the dragon can change to a human form later???

Dragon Vs. Demon King..... (quite interesting)

i'd presume that some of the stories that the Dragons are always more powerful and feared among all on that world... guess i'll wait for what happened on the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics