Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 48votes)

Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume

Alt Names: alt Ginza 4-chome Hoshikawaalt Hoshikawa Ginza District 4alt Hotokawa Ginza Yonchoumealt Seisen Ginza Yonchoumealt 星川銀座四丁目
Author: Kurogane Ken
Artist: Kurogane Ken
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story lets us look into the relationship of Matsuda Otome (a home schooled girl) and Nakagawa Minato (a high school teacher). Otome has been through a difficult past and is now under the care of Minato-sensei. Otome becomes suspicious of Minato's day-to-day routines and investigates. What will Minato tell Otome when she confronts her?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Hoshikawa Ginza Yonchoume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is it dropped??? New Window aimmy79
  • 0 Replies

34 Comments

@ Purple Library Guy, ya, totally unexpected... it gets me so mad to think Hina took advantage of her :(
Whoa! Ch. 17 was . . . unexpected. And kind of freaky. But weirdly touching.
This manga keeps on holding my attention, for sure.
it seems we've lost chapter 1 and 2.
Twiliger, Tsubomi is only released bi-monthly, and we are all caught up on the releases.
There haven't been any updates for a while. What's going on?
this is extremely relevent to my interests
Nice!
. . . and in the last chapter or so, finally starting to get steamy. I like the way they build the relationship slowly.
I like this series a lot!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics