Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

Why he's troubled over a pair of tiddies when he's 94 fucking years old?

Honestly speaking, there's nothing really gripping about this manga. The plot is weak, the art is pretty average, and the characters are likely to be super fucking one-dimensional, given how it's a harem manga with six female leads (assuming the thumbnail is accurate). If we're lucky, it won't be terrible, but I really can't see this being any good.

Wait....wait...wait.....is he really dying at the age 94???looks to me he died at the age around 35-45 age...1st page and it's already has it's share of problem.....

yep he really died at age 90++

So his 90 years experience help him fight? is he a WW2 vet.? if not what 90 years of combat experience?

i think hes some sort of vet in war. because in the novel said he kill around 1000+ ppl

He really died of old age, at the beginning of the novel (not shown on the manga, but maybe as a flashback in the future), the Goddess explain that he died of old age and she gave him his 20 years old body with his over 90 personality, because if she wanted someone to help her in the new world, she really couldn't send an old man with a foot already on the grave! So, even though he doesn't remember his past, he still possess his over 90 years of experience, that'll be showed especially in his fighting ability and decision making in the future chapters!

Spoiler

So his 90 years experience help him fight? is he a WW2 vet.? if not what 90 years of combat experience?

Wait....wait...wait.....is he really dying at the age 94???looks to me he died at the age around 35-45 age...1st page and it's already has it's share of problem.....

He really died of old age, at the beginning of the novel (not shown on the manga, but maybe as a flashback in the future), the Goddess explain that he died of old age and she gave him his 20 years old body with his over 90 personality, because if she wanted someone to help her in the new world, she really couldn't send an old man with a foot already on the grave! So, even though he doesn't remember his past, he still possess his over 90 years of experience, that'll be showed especially in his fighting ability and decision making in the future chapters!

Spoiler

Here is a link to the LN. There are only 35 chapters translated atm. This first chapter leaves out a bit of stuff, as per normal in these manga adaptions. So I'll try to fill in the blanks from what I can recall.

Spoiler

Thats pretty much the gist of the prologue and chapter 1 I can recall. If anythings incorrect, feel free to correct me or just read the comments on the LN page.

It's possible he comes from a time somewhere in the not too distant future and had been playing games during his old life. I have friends who are 50-60 odd that I play MMO's with. It's not impossible for someone older to understand and not be phased by the 'game-like' interface.

Anyway I always find other world isekai stuff to be interesting. Sure it's not the best start to a manga I've ever read but it's certainly a solid start with some potential. I mean some other isekai stuff the MC is OP somehow but supposedly without his memories this MC may not be and doesn't seem to be OP, I mean besides his strong kendo skills (at least he doesn't have some OP death magic or something). This way there'll be a nice journey to discover what he can/can't do. Hopefully we'll get to see more of this soon.

The novel was translated untill the first volume! I don't know if someone else took it after that, but it was still a good read untill the end of the volume! Renya isn't overly OP, but he's surely a strong character with good intuition, remember that he doesn't know anything about his own past, and untill his first hard fights, he doesn't even know how strong he is! What's really OP is

Spoiler

I guess it's a pass, I'll read for now but... Intro is meh

also, check out the other stuff this guy made. its all doujinshi. this series is not going anywhere.

If you're talking about what you see here then you're wrong. The authors for those doujinshi are not "Main" they are AMAINU Naorin, UPAN! / Maine, UNAP (Circle) & Maine. I mean Main and Maine may be the same person, misspellings like that happen sometimes but it's possible that it's not. Either way even if the author of those doujinshi were Main then that's still no indication, imo, of how well this manga will do. 

The help menu told him it's a Shinai.  It's also the name of an item that was given to him.

Sure, it's kinda messy in how they started the first chapter, but it's only inconsistent if you've decided it's inconsistent.

What's MORE inconsistent is that he died at 94, reincarnated into the new world, and is completely fine with the "game-like" interface and can use it perfectly without batting an eye.  Tell me, when was the last time you saw a 94 year old man that plays a brand new virtual reality MMO perfectly?

It's possible he comes from a time somewhere in the not too distant future and had been playing games during his old life. I have friends who are 50-60 odd that I play MMO's with. It's not impossible for someone older to understand and not be phased by the 'game-like' interface.

Anyway I always find other world isekai stuff to be interesting. Sure it's not the best start to a manga I've ever read but it's certainly a solid start with some potential. I mean some other isekai stuff the MC is OP somehow but supposedly without his memories this MC may not be and doesn't seem to be OP, I mean besides his strong kendo skills (at least he doesn't have some OP death magic or something). This way there'll be a nice journey to discover what he can/can't do. Hopefully we'll get to see more of this soon.

also, check out the other stuff this guy made. its all doujinshi. this series is not going anywhere.

Page 2 : "Good luck in your next life"

Page 4 : "No memories of his previous life"

Page 5 : "Shinai"

Inconsistent....all the knowledge from your previous life, including the name, are part of the previous life.  Guess the author doesn't what he/she wants.

The help menu told him it's a Shinai.  It's also the name of an item that was given to him.

Sure, it's kinda messy in how they started the first chapter, but it's only inconsistent if you've decided it's inconsistent.

What's MORE inconsistent is that he died at 94, reincarnated into the new world, and is completely fine with the "game-like" interface and can use it perfectly without batting an eye.  Tell me, when was the last time you saw a 94 year old man that plays a brand new virtual reality MMO perfectly?

MC: "I will have no memories of the old world."

MC: "This new world looks just like the old world"

Ladies and gentlemen is present to you: "art

>Isekai

Whelp, looks like I have another series to follow. 

• Gao likes this

Page 2 : "Good luck in your next life"

Page 4 : "No memories of his previous life"

Page 5 : "Shinai"

Inconsistent....all the knowledge from your previous life, including the name, are part of the previous life.  Guess the author doesn't what he/she wants.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics