Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

Clicks author/artists name to see what other works they did; see a bunch of homo erotic comics instead. Quite the opposite from a wish fulfillment harem title like this one. Batoto really needs to work on their categorizing system, or have tag filters not just under search options, but site-wide.

>94 year old virgin

Don't let this guy reincarnate. Natural selection exists for a reason okay?

That's a mistake of the manga, from what i remember of the novel, He died at 94 after living a full life, marrying, having children and grandchildren and other things too, and always from this chapter, i could see how they changed the setting of why God can't enter that world or why that world's resources are lessening! It's good that the prologue was inserted as a flash back, but it was changed too much in the explanation part (without thinking of how much was cut out from the original story, in the novel the prologue was quite long, full of explanation too), another mistake is how the 2 girls say that that was their homevillage, and that's wrong too, that village was just one village that asked some adventurers to protect them from goblins (the guild request asked them to fight a lesser number of goblin of what they find in the the end), that's because both girls have complex background that are only hinted throughout the first volume of the novel!

I had no idea we were judging mangas published in 2016 on 1950s standards.

I had no idea anyone even asked for you or anyone else's judgment or standards, let alone cares about them.

Very True. But remember this the US has kept alive the same comic book characters for over 50 years.

So its: Retelling + Same Style...or....Retelling + Same Character

I had no idea we were judging mangas published in 2016 on 1950s standards.

This should have been the first chapter. Everything so much more clear now.

Also, looks like Reyna might be a maou canidate.

That's not the face of a hero.

Holly Fuck Shimazu Toyohisa being reborn AGAIN?!?!

Oh hey this is that ridiculous series where the MC is OP from the beginning and he quickly gets a harem of blatant stereotypes who all remain madly in love with him despite him showing zero romantic interest in any of them right?

Very True. But remember this the US has kept alive the same comic book characters for over 50 years.

So its: Retelling + Same Style...or....Retelling + Same Character

Oh hey this is that ridiculous series where the MC is OP from the beginning and he quickly gets a harem of blatant stereotypes who all remain madly in love with him despite him showing zero romantic interest in any of them right?

Not a bad series so far, looks like it will be interesting.

MC looks cool so far.

That said the part where the talk about MC's purpose is a bit confusing.

>94 year old virgin

Don't let this guy reincarnate. Natural selection exists for a reason okay?

So this is mostly a shittier version of Konosuba.

The pacing's terrible, too much rambling about useless stuff.  Plot's thin, shaky, even unclear.  Too much wasted time explaining settings that have no purpose.

Decent start but tbh a little weird.

Thanks for translating tho!

Poor adaptation, too pacey and skipping many details.

Read the Novel! Novel FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will surely skip lots of stuffs when it's adapted to manga...

Anyone know the magazine or where this was published in general? I know it was Hobby Japan, but I'm not sure if the demographic attached is correct or not. After all, demographics aren't determined by style, but by magazine/label from the publisher. Also wondering if anyone can link me to the cover in the original quality without the chapter 1 text.

Poor adaptation, too pacey and skipping many details.

wow... its surprisingly weak and totally bland... it doesn't leave any impression or picking my interest (at all)... sorry cap'n, i'll have to abandon the ship for greater goods...

Why he's troubled over a pair of tiddies when he's 94 fucking years old?

If having a girl that looks like that basically shove her tits in your face fails to elicit some kind of interest/reaction, you're either a saint or dead, age doesn't matter.

Probably the most interesting thing so far about this manga is the fact that people being summoned to the world is such an everyday occurrence that the two girls are almost entirely unphased by it.  Unless "Lost Person" means something else entirely.

Isekai,isekai,isekai. Just imagine the chaos in LN industry if this word gets banned

Technically it has already happened, I do not know if it's just in the world of the novel, but in fact have banned the novel about this kind. °°

Isekai,isekai,isekai. Just imagine the chaos in LN industry if this word gets banned

I remember about memory loss have 2 types: semantic and episodic.
""Semantic memory consists of facts that are independent of context (for example 2 + 2 = 4) and episodic memory deals with information related to a certain context like time or place (for example what cake you had on your 16th birthday).""
In case of this MC I'm pretty sure he is "episodic"...
Something like sky = blue, forest = green...

Yes I think it is more akin to source amnesia as he only retained semantic knowledge but has no memory of his past experiences. 

The defenition of a generic isekai novel/manga. Meh...

MC: "I will have no memories of the old world."

MC: "This new world looks just like the old world"

Ladies and gentlemen is present to you: "art

I remember about memory loss have 2 types: semantic and episodic.
""Semantic memory consists of facts that are independent of context (for example 2 + 2 = 4) and episodic memory deals with information related to a certain context like time or place (for example what cake you had on your 16th birthday).""
In case of this MC I'm pretty sure he is "episodic"...
Something like sky = blue, forest = green...

yep he really died at age 90++

i think hes some sort of vet in war. because in the novel said he kill around 1000+ ppl

He did it with his sword. The guy is a swordsman of some kind, killed a bunch of people in WW2, then went around the world dueling masters or something after that. Or at least that's how it was shown in the light novel

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics