Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 201votes)

Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

Alt Names: alt 二度目の人生を異世界でalt 두번째 인생을 이세계에서alt Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai dealt Pangalawang Buhay sa Ibang Mundoalt Second Life in Another World
Author: Main
Artist: Abo Satoru
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Kunugi Renya-san, you have passed away!" After passing away at the age of 94, Kunugi Renya is asked by a girl who seems like god to live a second life in another world. How can he enjoy his new life when the mission he's given is lame---!?
Go to Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

191 Comments

yep he really died at age 90++

i think hes some sort of vet in war. because in the novel said he kill around 1000+ ppl

Japanese WW2 vets are among the most savage. Just look at the Rape of Nanking. They had newspapers detailing a competition by soldiers to see how many people they can kill with a sword. They still have temples that honor their war crimes. People in other Asian Countries hate the Japanese because they deny or ignore the atrocities they committed in their historical education. People forget how Blood thirsty the Japanese really are when in war. They were the original Suicide Bombers. When you think Kamikaze, you think Japanese Suicide Bombers. It would take 2 nukes to stop them. Plus in the novel, he was not only a war vet, but he was also part of the underground and killed people. The God only initially saw that he was not a convicted criminal but he actually did kill a lot outside of war. 

an ancient pre-historic egypt prince or something would be interesting

That is Yugi-oh. been done. 

So far we have had isekai MCs with occupations such as salaryman, NEET, otaku, highschool student, lawyer, secret agent, shota, pharmacist, and danganronpa ripoffs. Now we're given an old fart for a MC. What else are we missing?

an ancient pre-historic egypt prince or something would be interesting

So far we have had isekai MCs with occupations such as salaryman, NEET, otaku, highschool student, lawyer, secret agent, shota, pharmacist, and danganronpa ripoffs. Now we're given an old fart for a MC. What else are we missing?

Out of curiosity, and so we're all on the same page - are those of you complaining about the manga getting things wrong coming from the web novels or light novels?  Because that's a pretty important factor.

That's a mistake of the manga, from what i remember of the novel, He died at 94 after living a full life, marrying, having children and grandchildren and other things too, and always from this chapter, i could see how they changed the setting of why God can't enter that world or why that world's resources are lessening! It's good that the prologue was inserted as a flash back, but it was changed too much in the explanation part (without thinking of how much was cut out from the original story, in the novel the prologue was quite long, full of explanation too), another mistake is how the 2 girls say that that was their homevillage, and that's wrong too, that village was just one village that asked some adventurers to protect them from goblins (the guild request asked them to fight a lesser number of goblin of what they find in the the end), that's because both girls have complex background that are only hinted throughout the first volume of the novel!

exactly. damn manga mistakes. 

I propose to make batoto create another tag called isekai. These things are popping like mushrooms.

I don't even read these seriously anymore.
I watch them with the fascination of a man watching a slow-motion fatal multi-vehicle pile-up caused by unseatbelted teenagers barrelling down the wrong way on an icy highway while under the influence.

this is seriously the trend of 2015-2017(so far) huh? 

Beginning read of isekai #146.

For the identity of the 2 girls, it will be explained in chap 5.

That's a mistake of the manga, from what i remember of the novel, He died at 94 after living a full life, marrying, having children and grandchildren and other things too, and always from this chapter, i could see how they changed the setting of why God can't enter that world or why that world's resources are lessening! It's good that the prologue was inserted as a flash back, but it was changed too much in the explanation part (without thinking of how much was cut out from the original story, in the novel the prologue was quite long, full of explanation too), another mistake is how the 2 girls say that that was their homevillage, and that's wrong too, that village was just one village that asked some adventurers to protect them from goblins (the guild request asked them to fight a lesser number of goblin of what they find in the the end), that's because both girls have complex background that are only hinted throughout the first volume of the novel!

I have only read the web novel so idk if the light novel is written differently or it's just the manga

but seriously the story flow is horrible.

Battle freak MC, why not

I feel like a middle-schooler wrote the plot.  I know I wrote simple stuff like this when I was in middle school.  Actually, maybe with a bit more plot.  Maybe a lot more.

Nice to see a Isekai series where the MC has some love of carnage instead of being the same as every other hesitant MC when it comes to killing.

Hopefully it's actually a plot point of consequence, otherwise ::yawn::

How casually edgy.

Do you know what edgy means?

Nice to see a Isekai series where the MC has some love of carnage instead of being the same as every other hesitant MC when it comes to killing.

How casually edgy.

I hope we get to see more of this soon.

94 year old get flustered by some cleavage ...

Go to "My Follows."  Look on the right.  Change Language Settings by clicking "Alter Settings."  Set it to Show Select Languages, and pick what you want.

I only see English releases.

thank you very much that was very helpful and informative.

i would like to know why it is that there are no seperate sections for languages i get confused sometimes when i read manga or manwha and there is a different language along with the english translations how hard would it be to have two different sections or a button that lets you choose what language you want to read in.

Go to "My Follows."  Look on the right.  Change Language Settings by clicking "Alter Settings."  Set it to Show Select Languages, and pick what you want.

I only see English releases.

i would like to know why it is that there are no seperate sections for languages i get confused sometimes when i read manga or manwha and there is a different language along with the english translations how hard would it be to have two different sections or a button that lets you choose what language you want to read in.

Seriously, are we gonna get a decent explanation of what is meant by "lost person"?

Someone from another world apparently. At least, that's what the novel says...

Seriously, are we gonna get a decent explanation of what is meant by "lost person"?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics