Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 74votes)

S Suto na Fujiwara-kun

Alt Names: alt Sadosuto na Fujiwara-kunalt Sストな藤原くん
Author: Takamatsu Tsubasa
Artist: Takamatsu Tsubasa
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujiwara is popular at his school, inheriting his looks from his father who works as a host. But there's one problem. Everything he says is sadistic and host-like and he can't communicate what he really wants to say. One day, a fellow student, Ichinose, confesses to him. Even after she's sadistically rejected, she will keep confessing her love until Fujiwara goes out with her. What will become of sharp-tongued Fujiwara?
Go to S Suto na Fujiwara-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

He says there was a shutter sound, but i looked through the chapter didnt find one

Got Milk? That's amazing then because i thought he drank it all like an idiot.

I thought he was gonna puke in front of her and shatter that new confidence.

w7zthz.png

Asai is the bro we all want.

Such a nice girlfriend. 

Such a nice girl, and understanding best friend. MC is so blessed

Huh... So making fun of a cliche by being a cliche. WE GOT TO CALL LEO! WE HAVE SOME INCEPTION BULL GOING ON HERE!

great, I'm more popular than him, I got 4 contacts in my phone..

ah no, one is my dad's second number =(

There's this great documentary called "The Great Happiness Space," if anyone wants to learn more about hosts and the business

What series did they use on the recruitment page?

I know! ^^ It is from another manga we do named soredemo sekai wa utsukushii. I hope this helps.

What series did they use on the recruitment page?

He reminds me of...

tumblr_mnomz25J6Q1r61syyo7_250.gif

I can't help getting the feeling that the translation seems off sometimes... It's readable but not flowing smoothly, it's maybe the original manga's script fault. I haven't read the raws so I don't know though.

Is he a bad father or is he raising his son to be the next top host?

Perpetuating the myth that all girls go after Bad Boys

He's not a "bad boy" or rather she's already aware there is a bit of a dissonance between his actions and his words.

Cute girl!!

Thanks for translating.

He is not bad. But I get what you mean it is a cliche in a lot of manga but what can you do?

Cliches aren't that bad, it's simple, can be followed easily

that's why they are called cliches

Seems like new promising mangas keep coming one after another... not that I complain.

Not bad, followed mmm...

Btw I thought this manga is a shounen, but actually it's published in Shoujo magazine mmm...

He looks like Mikoshiba but not tsundere

I think the idea sounds amusing, but the execution didn't do anything for me. He seems fairly generic internally. If he was more apathetic about the situation, I think he'd be more interesting. It would make more sense for people to view him negatively for his actions and it would also be more interesting to see. I guess let the main heroine like his sadistic remarks but have most people view him as kind of reprehensible or at least a bit odd. Also, we didn't see how he interacts with any men. Based on the premise, he presumably acts more normal around them. How does that feed into his image? I feel like there is so much to work with here and so little of it was used. Maybe it is made for someone with vastly different taste than me, though. 

Guy feeling that his father doesn't own any "Best Dad" coffee mugs.

This gag will grow boring soon, but I'll read it anyway.

Hmm kinda reminds me of Takane no Hana nara Ochitekoi!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics