Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 215votes)

To You, the Immortal

Alt Names: alt A ti, el inmortalalt 不滅のあなたへalt Ölümsüz Sanaalt 불멸의 그대에게alt 致不灭的你alt Für dich, den Unsterblichenalt To You, the Immortalalt To Your Eternityalt Your Immortal Self
Author: Ooima Yoshitoki
Artist: Ooima Yoshitoki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An immortal being was sent to the surface of the earth and met a boy living alone in the middle of tundra.

The being can take the shape of dying things, but only if the "impetus" is stronger than the previous one. What sort of experiences and meetings will the being encounter while living forever?
Go to To You, the Immortal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Fumetsu no Anata e New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Ooima Yoshitoki

She might be bestowed the title of The Queen of Drama Mangaka

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/to_you_the_immortal/en/0/1/page/1

Sense scans will upload it after a week as usual.

Woow, I read the first chapter, and man, that was heavy. Maybe is because I like dogs but still.

Sense Scans have done the first chapter of this, you can find it on their website

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics