Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 215votes)

To You, the Immortal

Alt Names: alt A ti, el inmortalalt 不滅のあなたへalt Ölümsüz Sanaalt 불멸의 그대에게alt 致不灭的你alt Für dich, den Unsterblichenalt To You, the Immortalalt To Your Eternityalt Your Immortal Self
Author: Ooima Yoshitoki
Artist: Ooima Yoshitoki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An immortal being was sent to the surface of the earth and met a boy living alone in the middle of tundra.

The being can take the shape of dying things, but only if the "impetus" is stronger than the previous one. What sort of experiences and meetings will the being encounter while living forever?
Go to To You, the Immortal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Fumetsu no Anata e New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

Oh my god, I can't wait to see where this goes. I love this artist's work, she's so genuine (though a tad over the top) with her drama. And her drawing~*~*~

Jesus, the woman enforcing the sacrifice with that constant smirk as she says terrible things should get an arrow in the face.
As much as I want to read the next chapter, I just realized this is published in Weekly Shounen Magazine. We're getting more than 30 pages per week...

Too bad they can't save all the three girls from that hideous ritual... Anyways, I wonder what will the role of mister orb be in all of this.

I LOVE THIS PLEASE MORE I NEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Is it only me, or the art is kinda similar with Fire Punch ?

It gives that kinda vibes on the storytelling

damn, this is getting good, can't wait to see what type of personality the sphere develops 

What happened with his wound? Apparently it got worse, but exactly how?

Wound->infection->poor circulation/cold->necrosis->organ failure-> death

This chapter's ending has left me with a question which I can't figure out.

Spoiler

I think what Ooima is trying to tackle in this series is examining what the values of Life are, and to do so from an observer's point of view and experiences.  Its beautiful, ironic, and disheartening that the boy did not want to be forgotten and also desired the comfort of his family, yet remained nameless in the end.

Apologies for the large wall of text

Spoiler

Spoiler

It remind me more of the Maidain Sari Village in Final Fantasy IX: everyone is already dead, left alone Eiko. Maybe there was more settlement, but both died because of the harsh envirointment. Like Eiko, the last person dear to the boy was unable to move out, and maybe they were hoping for the other to reach that "paradise" and turning back to save them. But that didn't happened because they were stuck in the winter, frozen or starved to death. In time the boy grew up alone, endending in some sort of severe mental isolation (talking to his wolf, for example).

Disappointed no one made this reference yet.

Spoiler

Spoiler

A nasty wound like that would hardly heal in a harsh enviorement like that one and without proper medical attention as well. And that without keeping in mind the food deal. 

But yeah a wound in a dangerous location + infection = death

I am a simple man. I see Oima Yoshitoki, I press the follow button

The wound didnt heal, possibly because of the enviroment or it got badly infected over time. 

Spoiler

most likely they got stuck and then ran out of food. Can't go forwards, can't go back, can't survive.

Spoiler

Them feels

this is amazing... 

It's a really good manga, but I'm sad now. Haha.
This is good

Now, see, this is what the medium should be punting out in droves. This stuff is proper quality.

Destiny?

Second chapter? No way, my heart is broken after the first one

Deep sense of melancholy in that first chapter... way to start things off ha :^D
Good stuff 

nice :') will keep reading, thankyou for your hard work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics