Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

Cant wait to see Mad Snail cheat us, dope the MC, and turbo-nitro boost his wuxia cultivation.

Dunno. The staff is pretty much burned out. Need a new translator.

The team just put this out to let more people know about the novel/manhua.

Nooooooooooooo.

Even so, you need to continue. This is like torture, it would have been better not knowing it existed.

In case you didn't know, Mad Snail is currently working on his 3rd novel, and he abandoned his first 2 (the 2nd one being TDG). He will abandon his 3rd one eventually after starting his 4th. At least if you're not interested in the novels, he is making more efforts on the comics than the novels since the comics make more money (literally the only reason he's working on the comics and not letting someone else do them for him).

Reminds me of a POS scanlator who'd do a ton of manga, but never finished a single series. I swore the turd got off on it...

In case you didn't know, Mad Snail is currently working on his 3rd novel, and he abandoned his first 2 (the 2nd one being TDG). He will abandon his 3rd one eventually after starting his 4th. At least if you're not interested in the novels, he is making more efforts on the comics than the novels since the comics make more money (literally the only reason he's working on the comics and not letting someone else do them for him).

Im Dal Young is that you?

Huge thanks for the translator and scan group.

MadSnail, could you bother finishing TDG before starting other novels?

Can you guys, do a batch release of 2 or 3 more chapters of this.

It seems interesting, but wanna know if i should follow this weekly or monthly, etc.

Hard to base my opinion of 1 chapter.

I really hate forgetting about an interesting series only to stumble upon it months or years later.

Dunno. The staff is pretty much burned out. Need a new translator.

The team just put this out to let more people know about the novel/manhua.

Can you guys, do a batch release of 2 or 3 more chapters of this.

It seems interesting, but wanna know if i should follow this weekly or monthly, etc.

Hard to base my opinion of 1 chapter.

I really hate forgetting about an interesting series only to stumble upon it months or years later.

i'l see where this goes.

Huge thanks for the translator and scan group.

MadSnail, could you bother finishing TDG before starting other novels?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics