Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 334votes)

Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Alt Names: alt Ağır Çekim Bir Kez Dahaalt スローモーションをもう一度alt Em camera lenta, mais uma vezalt En Cámara Lenta, Una Vez Masalt Once Again in Slow Motionalt Slow Motion Once Morealt une fois de plus au ralentialt Поставь еще раз Slow Motion
Author: Kanou Rie
Artist: Kanou Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Though no one in school aware of it, Ootaki-kun, a first-year high school student, is a big fan of 80's songs and idols. One day, he finds out that his classmate that sits next to him, Yakushimaru-chan, has the same interests as him...
Go to Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ootaki is not as nice as the author would like. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic All or nothing likes New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

470 Comments

Well where's the soul in this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0

if you find this worthy of being put in Billboard 100 song of the 21st century.. then you got a problem in your head..

Where did I mention that this song belongs in the Billboard 100 song of the 21st century? I said you are too incompetent to look for music, which suits your taste. I mean what the fuck did you expect looking for suitbale music for you in the youtube trends?

I really hate people like you. Every era has soul. Just because you are unable to find good music in this time does not automatically mean there is only terrible music. I am 100% sure that back then crappy music has also existed just like today. People like you most likely existed back then too complaining about music and saying stuff like: "classical music is superior than this mainstream crap." Stop being so close-minded about today's music.

Well where's the soul in this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0

if you find this worthy of being put in Billboard 100 song of the 21st century.. then you got a problem in your head..

Whats wrong liking Old songs and Stuff anyway? At least that era has SOUL..not like todays culture wherein you need to do ridiculous and lame things on the Internet just to get attention..and the songs of the 90's and early 20's is much better than today's standards as today's artist is more of internet celebrities and doesn't  have any talent at all...fock you bieber fock you kanye i hope you go to hell.... 

I really hate people like you. Every era has soul. Just because you are unable to find good music in this time does not automatically mean there is only terrible music. I am 100% sure that back then crappy music has also existed just like today. People like you most likely existed back then too complaining about music and saying stuff like: "classical music is superior than this mainstream crap." Stop being so close-minded about today's music.

Is that an iPhone he's using? How lame!

yeah because he doesnt wanna get blown up by android 

Sweet !

Wow i didnt knew tomy was japanese ! Nice story , if this was portal Kombat " author wins double flawless , friendship !!!"

Nice art.. Followed!

Nakamori Akina - Slow Motion 1982

Spoiler

Whats wrong liking Old songs and Stuff anyway? At least that era has SOUL..not like todays culture wherein you need to do ridiculous and lame things on the Internet just to get attention..and the songs of the 90's and early 20's is much better than today's standards as today's artist is more of internet celebrities and doesn't  have any talent at all...fock you bieber fock you kanye i hope you go to hell.... 

i absolutely love this. let's hope it goes good places!

It's a known fact that only women and homos uses Mac products. I hope the MC got his phone as a hand-me-down from his mom or older sister.

Wow, didn't think those "water games" were originally from the seventies, they seemed relatively new and all the rage in the nineties when I was a little kid, at least in my country.

Anyway I liked the way the author portrayed the feelings of first love in the final pages, I wasn't really interested in this series till those pages came in.

Time for a montage.

That water game is filled with water. When you push the button it creates a jet of water pressure, not "air pressure". We got our kids some of those when they were little (30 years ago ;).

This mangaka has done a good job of capturing the look/feel of that time.

so nostalgic. i  was enjoying these water games in my childhood. i liked this manga and need moreeee....

I don't say this often but… BOOKMARKED.

This is....pretty good!

I CALL TIME TRAVEL SHENANIGANS!!!!!

I want more of this. 

This looks interesting. Let's see where it goes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics