Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 334votes)

Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Alt Names: alt Ağır Çekim Bir Kez Dahaalt スローモーションをもう一度alt Em camera lenta, mais uma vezalt En Cámara Lenta, Una Vez Masalt Once Again in Slow Motionalt Slow Motion Once Morealt une fois de plus au ralentialt Поставь еще раз Slow Motion
Author: Kanou Rie
Artist: Kanou Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Though no one in school aware of it, Ootaki-kun, a first-year high school student, is a big fan of 80's songs and idols. One day, he finds out that his classmate that sits next to him, Yakushimaru-chan, has the same interests as him...
Go to Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ootaki is not as nice as the author would like. New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies
Topic All or nothing likes New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

470 Comments

I think the other girl classmate spells trouble for the future.

If this plays out like usual, Girl A is interested in Ootaki (seeing the way she pulls him in the group) and whenever shes notices his "relationship" with Yakushimaru, things will start happening.

Until he makes his coming out at as 80's lover to his classmates.

But seriously, if there's something to not miss about the 80's, it's the hairstyles

I hope not. Another girl which  her sole purpose its to create drama and get her feelings stomped in the end.

Too many manga do this with childhood friends and classmates. And its unnecessary in most.

Are they for real...hiding your hobby of collecting and buying stuff that was rage but in the olden days cuz if someone sees you with one they automatically label you as weird.what's wrong with the Japanese..if this is in the state..youll instantly strike gold with this..buying this stuff and resell i in with a sure shot buyer to boot..you could be a stat in history channel with this ala "The Pickers".

It's high school, man. If you're not following the current trends, you're one of the weird kids. If you can't find a cache of weird kids to hang out with, you're alone. It doesn't seem like the MC likes being alone, so he chooses to hang out with the trendy kids.

this is great... its been some time since I actually liked the MCs of a manga right from the first chapter...

Thanks for the translation, good fellas.

Apparently, 75429503! means mochiron aka "sure!"

Used this https://www.seeck.jp/tools/pbcode_to_string

I think the other girl classmate spells trouble for the future.

If this plays out like usual, Girl A is interested in Ootaki (seeing the way she pulls him in the group) and whenever shes notices his "relationship" with Yakushimaru, things will start happening.

Until he makes his coming out at as 80's lover to his classmates.

But seriously, if there's something to not miss about the 80's, it's the hairstyles

What the hell is a pocket bell? is it like a pager or beeper?

Seems to be some kind of pager : https://japandaily.jp/nippons-digital-numerology-the-pocket-bell-435/
Are they for real...hiding your hobby of collecting and buying stuff that was rage but in the olden days cuz if someone sees you with one they automatically label you as weird.what's wrong with the Japanese..if this is in the state..youll instantly strike gold with this..buying this stuff and resell i in with a sure shot buyer to boot..you could be a stat in history channel with this ala "The Pickers".

So who is old enough to reminisce the time when these songs were the jam?

There were terrible artists in every century. Bieber in the 10s, Oasis in the 90s. Quite a lot of bad music existed back then as well, but you are only looking at music you want to see. You don't have the same luxury for today's music, so the era suddenly is "awful". Also, Kanye probably makes better music than whatever music you like.

Hey man. Oasis had some good songs. Champagne Supernova and Don't look back in anger was dope

What the hell is a pocket bell? is it like a pager or beeper?

Well where's the soul in this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0
if you find this worthy of being put in Billboard 100 song of the 21st century.. then you got a problem in your head..

There were terrible artists in every century. Bieber in the 10s, Oasis in the 90s. Quite a lot of bad music existed back then as well, but you are only looking at music you want to see. You don't have the same luxury for today's music, so the era suddenly is "awful".

Also, Kanye probably makes better music than whatever music you like.
I need to marry that girl.

Thanks for the new chapter!

PSA: group's translator has disappeared.

FIND HIM.

*cocks pistol* I'm on it

Whats wrong liking Old songs and Stuff anyway? At least that era has SOUL..not like todays culture wherein you need to do ridiculous and lame things on the Internet just to get attention..and the songs of the 90's and early 20's is much better than today's standards as today's artist is more of internet celebrities and doesn't  have any talent at all...fock you bieber fock you kanye i hope you go to hell.... 

man "FOCK" the decades between the 20s and 90s. nothing good happened during those. 

seriously though... hoping people go to hell just because you don't like their music? that's a lot sadder than anything any modern celebrity has ever done. and yeah, they've done a lot. so did the celebrities of old. hell, there are plenty of people that were famous in the 20s and 90s that are forgotten today because they didn't actually have talent. this decade only looks bad because you're living in it, and not in the distant future where all the mediocre shit has been long forgotten.

FIND HIM.

Should we hold the funeral now?

FIND HIM.

This is bad, guys...

FIND HIM.

The button on that water game felt so good to push...

And the batteries lasted for ever! (just like the batteries in my 75 year old slide-rule still work ;)

Now this is some nice thing, I thought it's an old manga from the cover, seems like a manga about old things in Japan, though I can still relate some of them maybe because of those water game thingy which is harder than original Contra mmm...

The button on that water game felt so good to push...

ohhhmm your wrong...i hate to admit it but it is...

song, most broadly, is a single (and often standalone) work of music that is typically intended to be sung by the human voice with distinct and fixed pitches and patterns using sound and silence and a variety of forms that often include the repetition of sections.

which clearly what this video is :(

Dawg that's a super pedantic definition to follow to try and make a stupid joke video into an example of today's music.

Don't despair, look around, there's probably people out there making exactly the thing you're into. If anything, the world is flourishing with more art than we know what to do with, so much so that the depressing thing about the internet age is how it challenges the idea of the redemptive and transformitive power of art. If the world is bland and souless, it is not because of people's lack of self-expression, it is because self-expression is ultimately powerless in the face of political and financial power.

I, too, get mad at internet jokes.

That's what it is, by the way. An internet joke. It's not a song, except for the music component of it. It's a silly joke that people liked.

ohhhmm your wrong...i hate to admit it but it is...

song, most broadly, is a single (and often standalone) work of music that is typically intended to be sung by the human voice with distinct and fixed pitches and patterns using sound and silence and a variety of forms that often include the repetition of sections.

which clearly what this video is :(

Looks like I've found another manga to follow XD

Well where's the soul in this...

Spoiler

if you find this worthy of being put in Billboard 100 song of the 21st century.. then you got a problem in your head..

I, too, get mad at internet jokes.

That's what it is, by the way. An internet joke. It's not a song, except for the music component of it. It's a silly joke that people liked.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics