Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 101votes)

Karin

Alt Names: alt Cheeky Vampirealt Chibi Vampirealt Little Vampirealt Карин
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Karin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!
Go to Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Special Chapters... yay! New Window ChaosMedler
  • 1 Replies

59 Comments

I really liked this manga. And thank God you named it Karin instead of the stupid "Chibi Vampire". God I hate that, I even refrained from buying the manga because I simply detested the name, which I consider worse than renaming Ikkitosen into "Battle Vixens" and that's something.
was the other 39 chapters ever translated?
<~~~ Hates the lack of edit button in posts.

Rest of the chapters are done by now-defunct-groups-not-in-the-list. Just putting it as Hanashi Scans for the time being since the chapters done by "Karin" scanlation team only released six chapters (and releases overall), it doesn't seem very likely they would be added, so...
I think re-uploading after arranging in chapter format will be easier than volume form for readers, so I think I'll do that; and if I accidentally mess up anywhere - please let me know! Not had a day off from work this weekend so I'm unhappy and am quite likely to mess up.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get that sorted out momentarily as well as upload the remaining chapters and/or volumes.
Just FYI, the first volume on here only goes up to Ch.02, 03-05 are missing, might want to re-upload.
Volumes 1 and 2 are a joint-scanlation effort done by RisQ scans and Hanashi. I couldn't find their name in the list. I might ask for their name to be added in if need be; but they are an inactive group with few releases, so it's unlikely they would be added.
This manga's status should be changed to 'completed'.
adorable story

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics