Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 101votes)

Karin

Alt Names: alt Cheeky Vampirealt Chibi Vampirealt Little Vampirealt Карин
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Karin is a cute little girl who also happens to be a vampire...with a twist. Once a month, she experiences intense bleeding from her nose--we're talking gushers! In other words, she's a vamp with blood to spare, so rather than stealing blood from humans she actually gives her blood to them. If done right, this can be an extremely positive experience that benefits the "victim" as much as the vampire. The problem is that Karin never seems to do things right!
Go to Karin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Special Chapters... yay! New Window ChaosMedler
  • 1 Replies

59 Comments

damn, all this nostalgic feelings

That extra chapter 0_0

The author pulled a mass effect on us^^

First makes an AWESOME story and then ruins it with a crappy ending, then adds some extra stuff that doesn't improve the ending one bit :(

Ironically, the anime adaption turns out to be better because it doesn't have that crappy ending

I disagree. Without getting in to spoilers, the ending of Karin was ok. Equating it to Mass Effect's ending is just hyperbole.

WELL I WISH I DIDN'T READ THE END

First makes an AWESOME story and then ruins it with a crappy ending, then adds some extra stuff that doesn't improve the ending one bit :(

Ironically, the anime adaption turns out to be better because it doesn't have that crappy ending

What did you actually dislike about the ending? I found it pretty charming. Way better than the anime ending (well...i really hated the additional character..this boy was just so getting on my nerves -.-). 

Wait....what Japanese people know about South Park..."THAT JUST BLEW MY MIND!!!" o.o
http://vatoto.com/read/_/90033/karin_v4_ch14.1_by_karin/2
Maki.. the best third wheel..pwhaha
@Kojiro_S the Landsknecht Thank you so much. I read this a long time ago. Nostalgia~
For people willing to see a bit more of Karin's epilogue, please check this Hekikai no AiON extra. You won't be dissapointed, especially if you want to see a bit more of Anju.
the cutest mother i have ever seen
FYI (for your info), all members can upload. they will just have to be moderated first.
v10-12 are tokyopop scans, (not scanlations) hence they're not hosted here. powha managed to find and upload v13 and 14 so...there's that.
i have all complete 14 volumes, but dont have any upload capabilities, have you try mangatraders?
scanlation group releases only up to chapter 40, the rest are not really mentioned even on mangaupdates. http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?page=1&search=149&stype=series
why there is a mangafox mark on the last chapter? can you upload another version that's not ripped from mangafox?
*pounds desk vigorously and cries like a baby*
Bittersweet ending. Thanks for putting it up though. :)
i thought the ending was nice and fair, nothing too bad, those who havent read this give it a shot even if you dont like tragedy because this isnt bad
its fine mhh they weren't here in december but google helped me a bunch <3
Chapter 40-50 were official scans and therefore removed. Sorry for any inconvenience. - The moderation team.
i remember reading Karin like in december and loving it all the way to the point where i HAD to read chapters 40-58 seeing as they weren't scanlated on any of the popular manga sites. glad to have seen this added to batoto. now people can finally see what its like being a vampire.
yay, thanks Shadowed Fate X3
Thanks for putting it up, Shadowed Fate. I've been very fond of this manga for a while.

Although I agree with Zero2001--the ending is painful. And IMO not just painful, but all wrong . . . I don't mind endings that jerk a few tears, but what the mangaka did just . . . I always imagine that ending never happened. But the rest is really good, and Karin is such a sweety-pie I couldn't get enough of her.
"And thank God you named it Karin instead of the stupid "Chibi Vampire""

You bet, I didn't even add 'Chibi Vampire' in the alternate names section because it's purely... err... well, you get the idea! There's always the good chance someone else just may do that... but I'm not. Never.
The ending made me weep. The manga is great though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics