Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 140votes)

Marry Me!

Alt Names: alt マリミー
Author: Yuuki Miku
Artist: Yuuki Miku
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows 28-year old Akiyasu Shin, a civil servant chosen to take part in a new bill called the "NEET protection law". This law pairs NEETS with government employees as a means to rehabilitate them and re-introduce them into society. Problem is, his chosen partner, Sawamoto Himari, was signed up without her knowledge! Will Akiyasu Shin end up winning her over? Or will this arranged marriage be a bust!? -DanReadsManga
Go to Marry Me! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

if it wasnt a middle schooler for once it'd be nice lol

she is 18 at best not really a middle school that would be illegal even in japan, 18 is the legal age to get marry

She's an adult, it was mentioned that she didn't go to highschool but it's implied that it's been years passed after that because she's taking care of her grandparents at that timeframe ._. And for Asian girls her heights is quite normal for adult...

This really cute one. Hope the change won't be such dramatic. Take it slow. 0w0

I really hope the plan isn't to split with the marriage partners after they return to society.

It's might be or it might be an option for the NEET involved.

I believe there is a slight error in translation, where he thinks "This child" should be "She" instead.

子 in japanese doesn't only mean "child", it could also mean a "young woman" (and it also has other meanings, but the rest doesn't matter in this context).

By the way, I'm just guessing what was written in the raws, but I could be wrong.

I like that its Vanilla, but I have some serious issues with this NEET PROTECTION LAW, Glad even the boss thought it was bullshit.

It's obvious the law is bullshit; but it's not even as bad as the law fixing the value of π, or the law prohibiting people to bathe naked, or the one allowing human beings to be bought and sold into the open market.  So the author merely has to hang a lampshade on it, as TvTropes puts it, and move on.

It's different and I never expected the girl to be the neet.

There is zero chance this story would be given a go-ahead if the guy was the NEET.  It's certanily much more socially admissible for a girl not to work or study (just as the heroine here does) than a guy.  A woman who doesn't work is a home maker; a guy who doesn't is a sleazeball and a sponge.  This goes double in a conservative society like Japan's.

Now, the verisimilitude of the pivotal law aside, it's a very cute story, and the guy is taking this situation surprisingly well.  I like it.

cute I hope these two will be really happy 

502nd follower! lol

I'm the 500th followers of this manga... Bam..! (I like the content, just saying)

Can premises get any more pandering and pathetic than this?

Try every garbage light novel or harem manga.

I need more. MORE. 10/10

I really hope the plan isn't to split with the marriage partners after they return to society.

srsly Japan, if you want to stop your people becoming NEET, then you should stop an author making these kind of story

(Emphasis added)

Er... that'd be problematic for a number of reasons...

Why in (most of) story NEET were being treated or having special treatment just because they "NEET!?" srsly Japan, if you want to stop your people becoming NEET, then you should stop an author making these kind of story (NEET being treated as special existence when they're actually really real pathetic!) Well, despite my complaint, it's not bad vanilla

The actual reason why people become NEETs is that they can't trust society.

Modern societies never apply justice to anything, and those who are righteous and just get nothing else but sympathy for their engagement. "Hard work doesn't pay off while crime does too well" is what nowadays societies run by.

Only the just NEETs and poor people really deserve sympathy and help, not the human trash in the middle and on top of society who feed on their sweat, blood and even carrion!

It's pathetic to look down on people while doing nothing to change anything, only brainwashed losers and criminals do this because their every profit is the anti-social, non-justice society. I bet every NEET could just create a better society than the ones we have all over the world thanks to Roman and "European" imperialism[i.e. the Europeans and Africans that rule the U.S.]which brought us the damned "res publica".

Why in (most of) story NEET were being treated or having special treatment just because they "NEET!?" srsly Japan, if you want to stop your people becoming NEET, then you should stop an author making these kind of story (NEET being treated as special existence when they're actually really real pathetic!) Well, despite my complaint, it's not bad vanilla

It's different and I never expected the girl to be the neet.

I like that its Vanilla, but I have some serious issues with this NEET PROTECTION LAW, Glad even the boss thought it was bullshit.

Seems interesting. Thanks Sea Otter!

Very good. Looking forward to this.

I get a feeling I'm going to enjoy this.

Passable
>sea otter scans
>followed.

Yes, by quite a bit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics