Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 140votes)

Marry Me!

Alt Names: alt マリミー
Author: Yuuki Miku
Artist: Yuuki Miku
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows 28-year old Akiyasu Shin, a civil servant chosen to take part in a new bill called the "NEET protection law". This law pairs NEETS with government employees as a means to rehabilitate them and re-introduce them into society. Problem is, his chosen partner, Sawamoto Himari, was signed up without her knowledge! Will Akiyasu Shin end up winning her over? Or will this arranged marriage be a bust!? -DanReadsManga
Go to Marry Me! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

This does not help my hate for children.

From a quick look at the raws, the "wife" seems to get even more annoying on later volumes. Although the kid looses the spot, she gets to be the new scrappy.

._. where did you randomly pull that off from? Starting from volume 2 it's normal romance and volume three is focused on family warmth, I see nothing annoying there <_<

From a quick look at the raws, the "wife" seems to get even more annoying on later volumes. Although the kid looses the spot, she gets to be the new scrappy.

Or, "You May Be My Husband But I'd Rather Hang Out With A Handsome NEET Man."

What a sucky relationship the MC has been forced into. Not only has he been required by law to marry a NEET, he has to slave away all day as a salaryman to support her, while she gets to go out and play all day with another man. Just doesn't seem fair to me. With all the obstacles in the path to happiness, the poor guy is going to have a rough row to hoe.

By the way, author, how about writing that brat out of the series by sending him off to a Military, or better yet, Reform School?

All my projects on batoto can be found here.

I think the manga is deliberately saying how unfair the situation is for him, I mean he was suddenly thrown into a marriage he wasn't emotionally prepared for.

they lit just met.... i mean she has 0 exposure to society, this isnt the kinda time to be like HI IM YOUR HUSBAND LETS ****!

I know that they just recently knew about each other but i hope

i hope

Thank you for not reading my comment and just reacting for points lol i'm not sure if you aren't used to forums or reading COMPLETELY

anyways i know the tone of the manga isn't give us THAT but still the whole point of the "government issued marriage" is obviously for the purpose of reproduction as well not just "elightening the NEET" cause if that was the case then it wouldn't be marriage but just something else

also i wish the kid would go away

sudden realization that the kid is always coming over to their house because his parents are always arguing...

I feel for this kid

from the comment below, its seems i need to only read chapter 1-3 then start again from 8?or 9? well its gotta be a while. at anyrate, its really a bad move from author to put something like that after only a couple of chapter. I am fine with some problem between the 2 as it is in early marriage stage, but putting 3rd annoying party in it? well, thats not good move of author.

Actually, it's not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

from the comment below, its seems i need to only read chapter 1-3 then start again from 8?or 9? well its gotta be a while. at anyrate, its really a bad move from author to put something like that after only a couple of chapter. I am fine with some problem between the 2 as it is in early marriage stage, but putting 3rd annoying party in it? well, thats not good move of author.

damn from the comments seems like i should wait a few chapters before reading this lol

About that shitty brat+dad (basically shitty neighbor family) here's a spoiler on how much longer you have to deal with it just in case you want to drop this series because of them, you can make it trough if you hold on for a little bit more:

Spoiler

Don't worry, it will be back to it's vanilla route. Or you can skip straight to the last chapter of the first volume if you really really hate the story focused on them lol.

Um, author, it's "Marry Me," not "Marry My Neighbor's Little Bitch-Ass Kid Like Five Chapters In."

Or, "You May Be My Husband But I'd Rather Hang Out With A Handsome NEET Man."

What a sucky relationship the MC has been forced into. Not only has he been required by law to marry a NEET, he has to slave away all day as a salaryman to support her, while she gets to go out and play all day with another man. Just doesn't seem fair to me. With all the obstacles in the path to happiness, the poor guy is going to have a rough row to hoe.

By the way, author, how about writing that brat out of the series by sending him off to a Military, or better yet, Reform School?

All my projects on batoto can be found here.

Really hate that kid xD

ah-yeah, i just read his other work and i lost any hope for this manga
seems like he think that annoying garbage character is actually funny.

fine then drop it.
the oneshot's pretty good, the mangaka has a strong background of shoujo, so annoying forced drama is often par for the course.
ps. Take a look at Yuuki Miku's other manga description:

ah-yeah, i just read his other work and i lost any hope for this manga

seems like he think that annoying garbage character is actually funny.

"You know what your sweet vanilla romcom was missing? A super annoying bratty kid that makes himself the center of every chapter"
Literally ruining this manga.

Can we remove this child from the manga please? I'm not here to read about a shit-headed brat, I'm here for vanilla.

You throw trash out not in, so do us a favor and do excatly THAT! NOW!!!

ps. Take a look at Yuuki Miku's other manga description:

"I want to get it on with my cute girlfriend!! But whenever the time is right, a ghost gets in my way?!"

Pray that Yuuki Miku learn's out of his/her errors.

It wasnt even 10 chapter yet and annoying character already appears.

Even worse, it's a neighbor kid that somewhat able get inside their house whenever he want, which mean he will be a recurring character for as long as the manga running since it will be weird if he just dissapear.....

the only thing that could save this manga is truck-senpai to the kid's face.....

The annoying kid: The manga

Burn that child with fire.

I am with you. 

Burn that child with fire.

i read too much ntr stuff and it messed up my mind... im predicting weird shit everytime i read stuff including this lighthearted manga. someone help mehh...

Welcome to the dark side. You'll find hopelessness and despair on the right and cookies to your left.

I know that they just recently knew about each other but i hope it won't take too long before they start consummating their marriage.

they lit just met.... i mean she has 0 exposure to society, this isnt the kinda time to be like HI IM YOUR HUSBAND LETS ****!

Need medicine ASAP, since I hurt in such ways.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics