Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 23votes)

The Real Antismoking Campaign Manhwa

Alt Names: alt 본격금연권장만화
Author: Park Tae Joon
Artist: Park Tae Joon
Genres: Action ActionRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Brilliant usage of modern media for antismoking campaign. Park Hyung Suk from Lookism makes an appearance.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=659273
Go to The Real Antismoking Campaign Manhwa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

We need something like this in Germany again,too.

Sad, though, that anti-smoking "propaganda" is also associated with the 1930s-1940s (e.g.

Spoiler
), so it won't happen, most possibly (also thanks to the stupid U.S. industries producing these murderous things).

In the end, the human is probably the only lifeform that is lured into a deathtrap fully knowing it's a deathtrap and willingly even working&paying money to die early/cruelly...

Another point to feel superior to those who smoke, they are even more stupid than rats who don't feed on poisoned bait if one rat actually died from consumption...

...his nickname is idiot? Really?

Well, presumably it's some relatively mild Korean version of "idiot" maybe vaguely along the lines of Japanese "baka"--either that or Koreans have a habit of harsh nicknames, which I can well believe.

Am I really reading blatant anti-smoking propaganda? Did someone really put time and effort to scanlate blatant anti-smoking propaganda? Is that what is happening?

Stop smoking! ;)

...his nickname is idiot? Really?

Am I really reading blatant anti-smoking propaganda? Did someone really put time and effort to scanlate blatant anti-smoking propaganda? Is that what is happening?

Yes.

Personally, I don't mind.  Blatant anti-smoking propaganda is fine in my book.

I remember one person who quit smoking told me that over a few months they started being able to taste food a lot more.

I also remember one evening at a partyish type thing, I kissed a girl who was a heavy smoker . . . I held it together, wouldn't want to be rude, but gaahhhhhhhgggg it was an effort.  There is no way I could go out with a smoker.

Nice more from Park Tae Joon~

Thank you very much, Dayment scans! * 3*

Kyaaa same timeline as Lookism!!!

Cigarette ads still exist in some countries ? These guys really have no shame.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics