Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.8 - 45votes)

Obaa-chan to Game

Alt Names: alt おばあちゃんとゲームalt Game with My Grandma!
Author: Seno Salt
Artist: Seno Salt
Genres: Comedy ComedyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shouko is a girl growing up in 90's Japan who just wants to stay in and play games on the Playstation. However, she is often visited by her grandma, who tries to make her do more productive things.
Lately, obaa-chan seems to be becoming more tolerant though...?

Tagline: "A Granddaughter x Grandmother x TV Game (and sometimes snacks) manga!"
Go to Obaa-chan to Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

She should play Suikoden 2 and show her grandma that Luca Blight pig scene just for the lul...

Grandma: That reminds me with your grandpa. He used to cut pigs like that too back at farm.

She should play Suikoden 2 and show her grandma that Luca Blight pig scene just for the lul...

Oh MAN, you're a lifesaver.
That's great to have, thanks so much.

There are the omakes (at the end of vol.1) and a bangaihen which is tankobon exclusive though, which I'm quite keen to work on as well, so I still need to scan those at least. :S

As long as you make sure the DPI is high and there isn't any bleeding or sha does you ought to be fine.
my grandmother is craftier to me. she keep doing things sometimes even play dumb to fish reactions from me.

Healing mangas really make me reconsider my decisions in life.
Brb calling my grandma.

Ah... my eyes were teary when the manga shows Gremio, and especially that scene mmm...

AAAHHHH GREMIOOOOOOO!!
Damn, makes me want to play Suikoden 1 again.

Also, yes, it is indeed traumatic. Can you imagine leveling up a starter character just to have him permadeath on you?

Spoiler

Suikoden 2 is better....

THAT SUIKODEN I REFERENCE

GREMIO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm glad that someone scanlates this, the first chapter was really enjoyable to me. I'm all up for some quality bonding time with grandparents, which can rarely be found as a main topic in anime/manga.

wait, that memory card size is 80 what? MB ? on PS X !?

Holy....

This remind me at that one time im playing GTA with friends running people over with cars, and then my grandfather comes at the lounge and yells at me "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING OVER SOMEONE'S WIFE???"

good times.

Ch 1 is up. I'll be spacing them out a bit from now on... probably one chapter a week.

Once again, if anyone can help scan + clean tankobons that would be great.

Suikoden rune attacks showcase:

Spoiler

Suikoden - Gremio's death

Spoiler

Noobow gameplay

Spoiler

this is good and unique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0XmT1HaXO8

Fucking old people

...Pervert.

Fucking old people

I think I found a place where you can get 2-5. link

Spoiler

Oh MAN, you're a lifesaver.

That's great to have, thanks so much.

There are the omakes (at the end of vol.1) and a bangaihen which is tankobon exclusive though, which I'm quite keen to work on as well, so I still need to scan those at least. :S

That's mainly because I managed to get the raws from the online reader on Comic Earth Star, which for some reason doesn't have protection enabled from Right click + save. However, as I'm late to translating this, Chapters 2-5 have been taken down from the site already. (Chapter 6 is the latest main story chapter so far)

To everybody, if there's anyone that can help with scanning, please shoot me a PM on Batoto.

I think I found a place where you can get 2-5. link

Spoiler

Don't worry too much about redrawing, I'm more than happy that someone is able to translate and edit this manga mmm...
In fact, this looks really crisp, good job and thanks mate mmm...

That's mainly because I managed to get the raws from the online reader on Comic Earth Star, which for some reason doesn't have protection enabled from Right click + save. However, as I'm late to translating this, Chapters 2-5 have been taken down from the site already. (Chapter 6 is the latest main story chapter so far)

To everybody, if there's anyone that can help with scanning, please shoot me a PM on Batoto.

Don't worry too much about redrawing, I'm more than happy that someone is able to translate and edit this manga mmm...
In fact, this looks really crisp, good job and thanks mate mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics