Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 59votes)

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!

Alt Names: alt ファイト一発!充電ちゃん!!alt 魔力充电娘
Author: Ditama Bow
Artist: Ditama Bow
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Plug works in a company from a parallel world and her job is to secretly revitalize people from our world who are stressed out. Her clumsiness always gets her into trouble and she is constantly in danger of having her salary cut due to her performance. One day, she meets a young teenager that makes her realize that revitalizing people mindlessly is just a temporary remedy and does not solve the root cause of the problem. She then slowly begins to see the importance of timing the revitalization. However, her new aim is the exact opposite of the company policy and her boss sends Aresta to supervise her. Will she be able to keep from losing her job?
Go to Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic freaken funny New Window RickieG
  • 1 Replies

112 Comments

Girl accidentally sees guy half naked while changing and gets beaten up by the guy for it..... This manga is doing things the wrong way.
BTW, Ch 06 already enter vol 02, why did it being marked as vol 01 ?
latter there's plenty of action, drama and a bit emotional event ...
(still RAW tough ... and I can't find continuation RAW ...)
Thank you for the scanlation. As Oblivion said, the manga looks better than the anime.
As for me though, I like the anime, but already there seems to be more stuff in the manga, in fact less action more drama. [Action? Bat swinging action? umm ya~]
Well I watched the anime and though it is funny I have to say from what I've read of the manga it looks to be much better than the anime... as usual.
this manga translation has been stagnant forever ...
I wonder why ...
sorry scrap that ... they're scans are french for some reason it said english :P
@s3xlyv I can't see them doing it in Baka-updates, although a group called Akuma no Fansub has done it up to ch.3, in case you got your scanlators wrong.
Actually there is a group translating this into english they are ''Twincist scans'' they are up to date with the spanish group so far. Maybe someone can talk to them about posting it here? cause it seems their work are in a few places.
if you don't feel like waiting a year for a full translation, you can always watch the anime, its pretty damn funny.
Indeed, it sounds interesting...
Now we just need an english translating group to pick this up :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics