Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 59votes)

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!

Alt Names: alt ファイト一発!充電ちゃん!!alt 魔力充电娘
Author: Ditama Bow
Artist: Ditama Bow
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Plug works in a company from a parallel world and her job is to secretly revitalize people from our world who are stressed out. Her clumsiness always gets her into trouble and she is constantly in danger of having her salary cut due to her performance. One day, she meets a young teenager that makes her realize that revitalizing people mindlessly is just a temporary remedy and does not solve the root cause of the problem. She then slowly begins to see the importance of timing the revitalization. However, her new aim is the exact opposite of the company policy and her boss sends Aresta to supervise her. Will she be able to keep from losing her job?
Go to Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic freaken funny New Window RickieG
  • 1 Replies

112 Comments

the mc has the sado touch every girls he hits with a bat becames his maso slave
I somewhat lighthearted cool down after that traumatic experience (to the reader...and the characters too i guess...) was nice.
bats can fix so many problems and lead in the female dogs >_>
A continuation:

The greatest evil lies in ignorance, not in ill will.

The thoughtless worker who simply toils away without giving any thought to why they do what they do can and should be held accountable for the results of their actions.

(This is a common theme in manga where a kind of extra-societal business exists, like shinigami being portrayed as a business; what the hell would non-humans need with money? Why would they function precisely like humans and yet hold no value for the similar situation? Is it simple arrogance?)
This manga made me recall a topic of discussion I'd thought of before.

Namely, is it okay to just 'get over' something when it's a big deal and will likely resurface? If you can just sleep and forget your problems and then function decently until you come across the same problem again, should you?

If there really are invisible forces giving me mood boosts, I wish they'd stop. Getting over my problems temporarily won't solve the actual issues themselves.
ch 12 ...
err ... should we put yuri tag in here ? lolz ...
(also get note, eventually there will be a pervert yuri pair latter ... if translation reach that far ...)
Thanks for the update!
Plug-chan !!! Ganbare !!
Good luck with the razor sharp edges.
i wish 2d girls existed in the 3d world
That... was so heart-warming...
Plug-chan kawaiso... :(
latter, it will even become a lot more serious ...
like betrayal or dark secret, mass suffering area, etc ...

you can't par the seriousness this manga with KissxSis ...
Wow...sh*t got real in that last chapter. Guess I should be taking this manga a bit more seriously.
OH GOD>>>>I FEEEL IT!!!!!!!!MY INNER S IS COMING OUT....
I hope the bat will be changed with rope, whip and candle latter ...
Perfect S&M couple lol
Masochist girl: check.
Smashing people in the face with a bat. Yeah I do that in my free time. It's proven to relieve stress. What? You don't believe me? Would you like a demonstration?
latter, there will be a girl that LOVES being batted ...
(yeah, "M" type ... OxO ...)
and it seems Ditama Bow have some kind of pissing fetish ...
(pointing at KissxSis manga ...)
if they every make a manga about a pimp . . . . . ;;>.>

only thought that women wet themselves in this series xD

funny that those girls are still talking trash when they ran away before xD
Devilman :D!
So freaking funny. :D
ch 08 ...
tons of charging on beach and ended with sunset homerun ...OxO ...
But that's part of it's charm!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics