Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 148votes)

Toki Doki

Alt Names: alt Ara Sıraalt 刻どキalt Tokidokialt Тик-Тук
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What do you spend the time left of your life when it's measured in heartbeats? This is the story of Hato Iijima and Hatsu Takagi, connected to each other by a rare disease called "Tempocardy".
Go to Toki Doki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

I went in with relatively low expectations, tbh I didn't think Naoshi Komi would be able to pull off a story like this, but I still hoped that it'd be good. It's a very nice story, with great art as always. I really enjoyed it, despite not being a big fan of this kind of plot line.

Thanks a lot for the scanlation!

Spoiler

dayum......though cliched at times that was really good and really sad ;(

atleast they both lived a fulfilling life, too bad they both never kissed or anything D:

What a melancholic end, Popoooooo

I knew where this is going.

Yeah, I knew where this is going,

I SAID I KNEW WHERE THIS IS GOING.

Spoiler

Wew, thanks for the scanlations Mangazuki

DORYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Done editing the English version, now waiting the proofreader and we good to go boys!

I'm awaiting for the editor! XD -crosses finger- hope it comes... soon... !

in the sense that you need one? or you're waiting for them to get back to you?

I'm awaiting for the editor! XD -crosses finger- hope it comes... soon... !

waiting for the english translation ....

I thought the art cover looked familiar.... (looks at the author) NISEKOI !!!!!!

It's so deep....
Tragedy + Romance, where the only ship that you know for sure is gonna sail is Charon's, headed for frigging hell.

English version on the way! 

Aww yiss, SquigglesJP to the rescue, thanks mate mmm...

English version on the way! 

Yeah it sounds a bit melancholic, but I'm looking forward to it, I hope someone (Tsurezure scans maybe?) translates it.

I dont understand, but this seems sad :"{

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics