Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 148votes)

Toki Doki

Alt Names: alt Ara Sıraalt 刻どキalt Tokidokialt Тик-Тук
Author: Komi Naoshi
Artist: Komi Naoshi
Genres: Drama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What do you spend the time left of your life when it's measured in heartbeats? This is the story of Hato Iijima and Hatsu Takagi, connected to each other by a rare disease called "Tempocardy".
Go to Toki Doki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Now I'm kinda glad Double Arts got axed, so that Komi didn't have time to kill anyone off

I saw it all coming but why do I feel so sad!

Pretty good story, however the plot twist was mostly spoiled by the description.

I was waiting all the time for Poppo to say it.

Beautiful Work, Komi-sensei...

Spoiler

giphy.gif
Didnt see that coming.
Yes. Yes you should have kissed her.

Komi please dont make your next manga a harem please.

Meh. 

F E E L S 

well that twist though

Wow... This was an excellent read. Very powerful. Especially since I was not really expecting it. My respect for this mangaka has gone up even further.

Yeah and in real life they could have lived pretty much indefinitely with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkiJ0P7a2mA

I seriously cried...I did not see that coming. T__T

I felt that the story was a bit rushed for my liking, but it was alright. Kind of unpredictable and well-delivered. :)

Thank you for the translation, Mangazuki! <3

LlJcZdk.jpg

Goodamnit, this is actually so sad.

Damn 

Anybody else noticed this?

Spoiler

Let me point you to this correction made by a kind Russian translator.

Spoiler

In other words, you can read it again after corrections have been made.

Anybody else noticed this?

Spoiler

756b43fce515c619ca374d30733986b4.jpg

Russian translator here; so glad to finally see this gem translated into English! However, there are quite a few minor translation errors here and there, not to mention the grammar mistakes. I'll post the former in case you would like to make an updated version down the line and leave the latter to the editors.

Spoiler

Yeah making some corrections sorry about that, I'll make sure to update, thank you!

I'M SO SAD I TEARED UP A BIT.

"Deadman tell no tales"
- Jack Sparrow

"Oops, sorry for the late introduction. My name is Iijima Hato."
- Iijima Hato

"I'm so sad, I could die"
- Everybody in the comment section

So he's a "hatoful boyfriend"?

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Russian translator here; so glad to finally see this gem translated into English! However, there are quite a few minor translation errors here and there, not to mention the grammar mistakes. I'll post the former in case you would like to make an updated version down the line and leave the latter to the editors.

Spoiler

Komi u fucken bastard, now I am cryin' like a beach...

Spoiler

I fucking hate deaths in my vanilla romance. Fuck you komi burn in hell

Makes you wonder how the actual manga would turn out to be. Imo it would be like: 1)take toki doki oneshot 2)cut in two slices 3)put some komi naoshi flavoured crap like nisekoi in between 4)add some exotic sauce like zawsze in love 5)serve cold with this cool speech as topping "this story is about teaching people that prolonging life at the cost of actually living it to the fullest is wrong, a fulfilling yet short existence is infinitely better than a long one where the only thing you do is waiting for the reaper. Which his kinda ironic since here at shonen jump we don't put this principle into practice since we like to have our mangas run for years even after they have turned into crappy messes"

Have you ever turned on your car's navigation system even when you're pretty sure you know where you're going? You're a couple miles before what you think is your off ramp, but you wait for the GPS to tell you.

"Exit the freeway in two miles on your right," it soon tells you.

Great, now you know whe-

"Exit the freeway in one mile on your right."

Okay, you probably didn't need that reminder, but-

"Exit the freeway in half a mile on your right."

Surely it knows you can handle it now.

"Exit the freeway ahead on your right."

Is it over?

"Exit the freeway now on your right."

The dramatic turn lacks subtlety is what I'm saying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics