Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 142votes)

Zippy Ziggy

Alt Names: alt 知彼知己alt 지피지기alt Быстрый Зигги
Author: Kim Eun-Jung
Artist: Hwang Seung-Man
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Reputation is everything in a world of icons and popularity contests. So why not score some points here and there by being the nice guy? This is the way Kang Shin-gi legitimizes the fake personality he has everyone believing. Armed with his above average looks and a (completely false) angel-like personality, he has every girl in school head over heels, and all the guys looking to him for guidance. With the exception of having a screwed up cross-dressing devil for a dad, Shin-gi’s life is absolute perfection (*cough* of lies), until one day, Um Seung-hui transfers to his school.

While being a complete martial artist freak, she also likes to fib just a little in front of those who know her… you know, like acting like she's just a scared little girl who'd play with kittens rather than break brick walls with her head! After all, how can anything go wrong when you're as cute as Seung-hui?

Fate has brought these two masters of lies together, and the two must battle it out to see who will be crowned the undefeated heavy-weight champion of fakeness!
Go to Zippy Ziggy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Amharic book New Window ChrstianBooks
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wondering if there is still interest? New Window blakout
  • 29 Replies
Topic Zippy Ziggy future releases? New Window megaotaku
  • 3 Replies
Topic Hoshi no Fansub trabajando Zippy Ziggy New Window Cris18
  • 2 Replies
Topic Guy slips on poop and hits his nuts New Window Angryfan1
  • 13 Replies
Topic The names New Window Beansprout
  • 2 Replies

77 Comments

please translate more :D
Hell yeah.
OMG. It was my first manhwa(or probably one of the first asian comics that I ever read). I remember reading it a few years ago, back when Onemanga still had online reader and my english language skills were so poor, that I had to always check the dictionary for compicated words. Nostalgia. It had been so long, that I need to read all chapters to refresh my memory. Thanks for updating it.
Can this be true? Can Zippy Ziggy have a new chapter out :o

Thank you The Company :D
its been so long i last read this that i still have no idea who that guy in the beggining was
Omfgfwer wqttrggerfxe
I thought I was getting trolled again, but it's back!
It's... it's back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea I was reading it for the plot at first but now its mainly comedy and random shits and giggles for me.
Hey guys guess what?

IT'S BACKKKKK!!!
@Nziro
Honestly, the romance in this story is fairly limited, and most of it is mock-comedy. I won't tell you the answer to your question, but just read the story if you want to know. Reading the story is worth the time, so you won't lose anything by it.
Spoiler
Just started reading so , is there any romance between shingi and seunghee? Just wanted to know :3
aw, thought there was an new english update, but it was spanish ver. of an older chapter ;(
i know i don't have the right to ask of you about this... but please update thi comic again please
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9717
i
ts actually complete only 11 vol...someone pick this up please!
Did the company drop this? It doesn't get updated anymore.
dat manga. funny as hell. reminds me a bit to ranma 1/2, the first chapters makes me laugh like hell.
I hope the chapters come up more often, but good work translators !!!
two xmas gifts from the company! TY!!
hokutoushinken 5dan
HAHAHAHA
hilarious!!
Hahah, Niki owns. xD
every chapter is funny as always haha. cant wait for the next chapter. kang shingi vs nikky.
Thank you, another great chapter. although it's to bad the releases are pretty slow :S
Loving this still. And still wanting MORE
This is the funniest manhwa I've red so far. Tons of lulz. :)
i'm about to start i'll ee you guys in two to three day depending on school

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics