Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 154votes)

Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Alt Names: alt 美人女上司滝沢さんalt Mi Hermosa Jefa Takizawa-sanalt Minha linda chefe, Takizawa-sanalt My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-sanalt The Greatest Lady Boss "Takizawa-san"
Author: Yanbaru
Artist: Yanbaru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A simple story about a new office worker and his large-chested boss.

Raw: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/22778
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yan_baru55
Go to Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

She's definitely in violation of corporate dress code of every corporate company I've ever worked for. Not only for the deep exposure of her chest but for also wearing a miniskirt. Since she's of a highish position, I feel like she'd have enough money to buy a large blouse, even men's sized, and take it to a tailor so that they could fit it down around the arms and waist. Then she'd have her chest fully and comfortably covered without having a bunch of loose material like a potato sack. This is what I do for work clothing b/c even XXL women's blouses don't fit my chest. It only costs ~$11 per shirt to get tailored. For page 5 with the camisole, she was on the right track but IDK why she didn't pull up the camisole higher. They're crazy stretchy, you can have it low enough to just cover the nips or high enough to join a nunnery; this is my to-go tactic for turning a dress's neckline from "project manager" to "dance club maestro".

Before everyone else starts serious discussions,. THAT'S A GAG 4 KOMA!!! You might as well comment on the length of skirts in ecchi mangas

Where have you been working, Utah?

She's definitely in violation of corporate dress code of every corporate company I've ever worked for. Not only for the deep exposure of her chest but for also wearing a miniskirt. Since she's of a highish position, I feel like she'd have enough money to buy a large blouse, even men's sized, and take it to a tailor so that they could fit it down around the arms and waist. Then she'd have her chest fully and comfortably covered without having a bunch of loose material like a potato sack. This is what I do for work clothing b/c even XXL women's blouses don't fit my chest. It only costs ~$11 per shirt to get tailored. For page 5 with the camisole, she was on the right track but IDK why she didn't pull up the camisole higher. They're crazy stretchy, you can have it low enough to just cover the nips or high enough to join a nunnery; this is my to-go tactic for turning a dress's neckline from "project manager" to "dance club maestro".

So that's where assistant-kun works after graduating.

Third of all, there is such a thing as a corporate dress code.

What she's wearing may be the corporate dress code.  Plenty of companies expect female employees to dress in a "feminine" fashion, and well-endowed women often find it hard to do that without being revealing.  And we know her boss likes it when she's forced to show off the goods....

That beauty spot though.

Breast reduction surgery is a real option. Granted readership would crash but still.

The internet white knight strikes again. And once again he doesn't get laid from defending damsels online.

So if you see an attractive lady, you perv out because you just might get laid?

You wouldn't have happened to have singed up at OKCupid, have you?

Im a simple man, I see tits I click follow. 

Fixed.

Time for school. 

You just fell into the "Blame the victim" pile. Just because a woman dresses in such a way that you can tell what size her chest is or how firm her butt is does NOT mean they want to be approached.  That assumption is the delusion of male stupidity.  Women dress in a way that makes them feel good about themselves in some way and NOT for you. They dress in a way that their significant other likes and NOT for you. 

Now, if you are in a place where people go to hook-up with each other, then you can assume they want to be approached, but out in everyday society, at work or in school or on the subway, your best assumption is that all they want from you is to look them straight in the eyes and nod, give them a pleasant smile and possibly a polite hello and then avert your eyes.  IF they want more attention, they'll let you know. 

Okay, class dismissed!

The internet white knight strikes again. And once again he doesn't get laid from defending damsels online.

Aka tenshi no se si leen esto , pero gracias por los capitulos

This makes me wonder why women wear clothes that accentuate and reveal their bosom if they don't want to be the targets of "approaches" by men...

Seems like women are contradictory in their every behaviour.

Too bad there's no good gynoid on the market yet to fix that problem <_<

They're not contradictory, it's just most the times the men that approach them aren't what they're fishing for. 

Time for school. 

You just fell into the "Blame the victim" pile. 

(snip)

Okay, class dismissed!

First off, don't be a condescending ass. Second of all, if it is clear that her dress is a source of difficulty for her, then she should do the smart thing and wear something else.  Third of all, there is such a thing as a corporate dress code. For instance, Newcomer-kun wouldn't be allowed to come to work without a shirt, even though he wouldn't be strictly showing anything indecent.

Time for school. 

You just fell into the "Blame the victim" pile. Just because a woman dresses in such a way that you can tell what size her chest is or how firm her butt is does NOT mean they want to be approached.  That assumption is the delusion of male stupidity.  Women dress in a way that makes them feel good about themselves in some way and NOT for you. They dress in a way that their significant other likes and NOT for you. 

Now, if you are in a place where people go to hook-up with each other, then you can assume they want to be approached, but out in everyday society, at work or in school or on the subway, your best assumption is that all they want from you is to look them straight in the eyes and nod, give them a pleasant smile and possibly a polite hello and then avert your eyes.  IF they want more attention, they'll let you know. 

Okay, class dismissed!

hoping for some real good plots here

This makes me wonder why women wear clothes that accentuate and reveal their bosom if they don't want to be the targets of "approaches" by men...

Seems like women are contradictory in their every behaviour.

Too bad there's no good gynoid on the market yet to fix that problem <_<

That cover page and the title seems interesting, followed for the possibility of upcoming English chapter mmm...

Im a simple man, I see tits I click follow. 

Will follow cause of tits

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics