Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 154votes)

Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Alt Names: alt 美人女上司滝沢さんalt Mi Hermosa Jefa Takizawa-sanalt Minha linda chefe, Takizawa-sanalt My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-sanalt The Greatest Lady Boss "Takizawa-san"
Author: Yanbaru
Artist: Yanbaru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A simple story about a new office worker and his large-chested boss.

Raw: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/22778
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yan_baru55
Go to Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

@wazawahi

Isn't it's call seNpai not seMpai?

Finds funny 4 koma that's been up for less than 24 hours... The comment section is already aids.

All is right in the world.

Esto está muy bueno, gracias por los scans Aka Tenshi no Fansub.

Don't be silly, no attractive person likes people to look at them.

That's why they all wear potato sacks and crow nests on their heads to cover their attractiveness.

My mother, bless her soul, always said that women dress up for other women. Men would not care even if they did wear potato sacks, but go out looking scruffy and they'll be the talk of the town... and not in a good way.

Spoiler

While I have a strong basis to think this is true as well, especially if you add: "women like that very well may be enjoying being attractive...Just, to very specific people."
Regardless of that line of narrative -- I have a buddy who has a ground-breaking opinion on this matter that always makes me giggle a bit as a result.

Spoiler

Comments section is full of the usual shit, but the actual manga is decent enough. Followed.

That cover page and the title seems interesting, followed for the possibility of upcoming English chapter mmm...

Oh at last, after several months waiting, it's here mmm...

I even found the hentai picture of this manga before the manga got scanlated in English, seems like this manga is quite popular mmm...

Spoiler

Don't be silly, no attractive person likes people to look at them.

That's why they all wear potato sacks and crow nests on their heads to cover their attractiveness.

Followed!!!

...for reasons. >_>

Spoiler

Well, i wonder if that comment was sarcastic towards people that actually believes that

You just fell into the "Blame the victim" pile. Just because a woman dresses in such a way that you can tell what size her chest is or how firm her butt is does NOT mean they want to be approached.  That assumption is the delusion of male stupidity.  Women dress in a way that makes them feel good about themselves in some way and NOT for you.

Spoiler

Hopefully Kawaii joushi o komarasetai will be translated again

• whh likes this
Dem titties could lift New York one of these days..

I mean seriously, it is always the Gag 4-koma manga and this one is one of the stupider ones.

Why do people flip out over this????

Because we are on the internet and the majority of its denizens don't realise things like this are culturally and individually dependant so their hardened moral compass may in fact not be relevant outside their own little safety bubble nor a hard and fast truth like they think it is? 

You are the worst uncle ever.

It could be worse, he could only talk to 8 year olds.

*looks at comment section* Here we go again...

I mean seriously, it is always the Gag 4-koma manga and this one is one of the stupider ones.

Why do people flip out over this????

The translation has come! Such enjoyable gags.

-Assumed that it's the first time I dropped by, read a chapter, and left a comment that I followed this title

I do not answer to 8 year olds.

You are the worst uncle ever.

Another translated 4koma, another congregation of comment section autists. What is it about the format that attracts these people?

I do not answer to 8 year olds.

Another translated 4koma, another congregation of comment section autists. What is it about the format that attracts these people?

For the most part these kinds are light hearted with great humor, and are also easy to read. Sometimes normal manga can be a bit hard to read because some will have speech bubbles in strange places throughout the pages. Where as each little box basically the same as a single page.

*looks at comment section* Here we go again...

Before everyone else starts serious discussions,. THAT'S A GAG 4 KOMA!!! You might as well comment on the length of skirts in ecchi mangas

Whoa, easy there. You might as well say that it is work of fiction made for entertainment purposes!  That would be too sane for people who want to feel morally superior to other on the net!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics