Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 154votes)

Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Alt Names: alt 美人女上司滝沢さんalt Mi Hermosa Jefa Takizawa-sanalt Minha linda chefe, Takizawa-sanalt My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-sanalt The Greatest Lady Boss "Takizawa-san"
Author: Yanbaru
Artist: Yanbaru
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A simple story about a new office worker and his large-chested boss.

Raw: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/22778
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yan_baru55
Go to Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

169 Comments

How is it "poor" Shimizu? He's a creep and an idiot...

Shimizu did nothing wrong!!

Blocks of text. What a freaking nightmare. Anyway, every time I see this manga on my updates list, I read it as "Bitchin Onna..." so I think it's about some badass woman. And then I'm pleasantly surprised to find out it's the manga about the woman with a badass chest :D

OK, in short ... are you aware of the Nisekoi Otter?

Nisekoi Otter was a reaction image made because in /a/ every God damn Nisekoi thread devolved into "I AM MAD, MAD ABOUT ELVES" because ... well shipping  and eventually there were people dropping the manga every single week to the point it was comedy, people were reading it just to get pissed about the Raku Rabu Cup since he wasnt going to chose and that reset button keep getting pressed.

Me? I kinda dropped off Nisekoi because I kinda guessed it was going to be misunderstandings + reset button for a long while, I guessed the winner of the cup because I read the oneshoot and the way the manga was going ... no big fuss about it, kinda annoyed about the shippers but frankly those people dont really care about anything besides their girl winning.

Now this is relevant because as I believe I said before that people didnt like the Chief because he is the "sexual harassment" type until this new guy shown up, the type of comedy is "she have big tatas" and that was from the start, if I start reading a manga and the first chapter does something I dont like, I stop ... this is how I typically "drop" series, I dont feel the need to comment on why and I guess that holds true to most people ... you want a old example? Dokuro-Chan anime and could not make past the first scene, its not my thing and I know people like that kind of humor, I just dont ... should I go complain about it? I mean I understand the comment section is mostly for people to talk about the series but at the same time, if you hate a character because he was setting up a breast joke and you know the series is mostly about breast jokes ... why? I mean ... if people realize the whole point was him saying "OH MY GOD, look at their SIZE" then why is he "bad" ... I mean, he have no real traits besides "open mouth, insert foot" because pretty much every character end up thinking about "damn, those are big".

Nisekoi Otter was a joke about people that despite hating it could not stop reading it and dropping it every single week, do you think that I should say read one of the many Shoujo manga with a "competent" female lead that cannot do a thing without the help of a male love interest that may or may not end up trying to have sexual intercourse without her expressed permission that is something I very much dislike and been subjected enough times to? If the purpose is reading TO complain then dont you think such comments are just to stir up trouble?

Some people may like some aspects of the series but not others, so they continue reading for the aspects they like and will complain about the aspects they dislike.  Even if it is more bad than good, each chapter of this takes like 30 seconds to read, so if the chapter ends up being mostly bad then not much is lost.  You are wasting more time than them writing these needlessly wrong replies.  

It really isn't hard to understand.  What's harder to understand is why you feel the need to write so much nonsense over someone calling an annoying character a tool.  I mean: "if you hate a character because he was setting up a breast joke and you know the series is mostly about breast jokes ... why?Seriously?  A character that makes unfunny and kind of insulting breast jokes should get a free pass from any form of criticism because the series is about breast jokes?  That's not how things work, I don't even know how you could come to interpret having a clearly defined theme as having a shield from criticism.  What matters is content and execution, not the topic itself...

The issue here just seems to be that people said they dislike a character and you feel that not only should they not discuss their distaste for him, but that they shouldn't even dislike him in the first place.  You're being ridiculous.

I don't understand your point.  So if someone says they don't like something, you feel the need to point out "that's how the series is"?  But the people complaining about something obviously know that's how the series is, that's why they brought attention to it in the first place.  Unlike what you seem to think, nobody here is confused over his role, they understand it and dislike it.  No clue why you're getting so defensive over people expressing distaste over a character, people are allowed to say when they dislike something.

OK, in short ... are you aware of the Nisekoi Otter?

Nisekoi Otter was a reaction image made because in /a/ every God damn Nisekoi thread devolved into "I AM MAD, MAD ABOUT ELVES" because ... well shipping  and eventually there were people dropping the manga every single week to the point it was comedy, people were reading it just to get pissed about the Raku Rabu Cup since he wasnt going to chose and that reset button keep getting pressed.

Me? I kinda dropped off Nisekoi because I kinda guessed it was going to be misunderstandings + reset button for a long while, I guessed the winner of the cup because I read the oneshoot and the way the manga was going ... no big fuss about it, kinda annoyed about the shippers but frankly those people dont really care about anything besides their girl winning.

Now this is relevant because as I believe I said before that people didnt like the Chief because he is the "sexual harassment" type until this new guy shown up, the type of comedy is "she have big tatas" and that was from the start, if I start reading a manga and the first chapter does something I dont like, I stop ... this is how I typically "drop" series, I dont feel the need to comment on why and I guess that holds true to most people ... you want a old example? Dokuro-Chan anime and could not make past the first scene, its not my thing and I know people like that kind of humor, I just dont ... should I go complain about it? I mean I understand the comment section is mostly for people to talk about the series but at the same time, if you hate a character because he was setting up a breast joke and you know the series is mostly about breast jokes ... why? I mean ... if people realize the whole point was him saying "OH MY GOD, look at their SIZE" then why is he "bad" ... I mean, he have no real traits besides "open mouth, insert foot" because pretty much every character end up thinking about "damn, those are big".

Nisekoi Otter was a joke about people that despite hating it could not stop reading it and dropping it every single week, do you think that I should say read one of the many Shoujo manga with a "competent" female lead that cannot do a thing without the help of a male love interest that may or may not end up trying to have sexual intercourse without her expressed permission that is something I very much dislike and been subjected enough times to? If the purpose is reading TO complain then dont you think such comments are just to stir up trouble?

Every day without a doujin is another day closer to death.

How is it "poor" Shimizu? He's a creep and an idiot...

I don't understand your point.  So if someone says they don't like something, you feel the need to point out "that's how the series is"?  But the people complaining about something obviously know that's how the series is, that's why they brought attention to it in the first place.  Unlike what you seem to think, nobody here is confused over his role, they understand it and dislike it.  No clue why you're getting so defensive over people expressing distaste over a character, people are allowed to say when they dislike something.

That's just how DarkPotato is.

I love that the main guy does respect her.
"Tittyzawa-sempai" I believe Shimizu just managed to somehow become even more of a slimy bastard.

I just want to point this out, I understand what is his role is when driving the jokes and what type of jokes this series is about.

People been talking about not him but the type of humor there is, before him there was the chief that still makes the same types of jokes and is still the same type of character, then this new guy appears and made that OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE BATTLESTATIONS joke and people switched targets, in case you dont understand ... this is what this series have been about, this is the type of humor you get.

But no, lets complain about the characters instead but hey, I read Tomo and I know what I am going to see in the comments.

TL;DR: how dare someone not like a character i like

I just want to point this out, I understand what is his role is when driving the jokes and what type of jokes this series is about.

People been talking about not him but the type of humor there is, before him there was the chief that still makes the same types of jokes and is still the same type of character, then this new guy appears and made that OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE BATTLESTATIONS joke and people switched targets, in case you dont understand ... this is what this series have been about, this is the type of humor you get.

But no, lets complain about the characters instead but hey, I read Tomo and I know what I am going to see in the comments.

"From that day forth, she was even harsher on poor Shimizu-kun"

Nah, fuck Shimizu; he's a tool.

Yeah he's a piece of shit.

This comic's weird! She's nice, friendly, is interested in her hobbies, and seems like she's fun to be around. But almost every character only cares about her tits. There's all sorts of words for this, but man its odd to see it so obvious. 

Your right, I mean its not like every ending page makes a reference to her large tracks of land or anything ... clearly this is a serious manga for serious people that addresses serious issues .

I am sorry but this is a gag series that doesnt take itself very serious its humor is very much about LOOK AT THOSE TITS! I am not going to say you have to like that type of humor because there are people that dont, thats fine but then if you basically looking at this just to complain about one character that to drive the humor have to put his feet in his mouth even when well intentioned then ... I am sorry, you are just reading this to be upset and complain about it.

It's more like subverting the opinion that anyone should sympathize with Shimazu, whatever his name is.
He's not a victim or anything. He's not a "poor guy". His poor social evaluation is self-inflicted. Not that I really cared about it before anyone has brought it up.

Your right, I mean its not like every ending page makes a reference to her large tracks of land or anything ... clearly this is a serious manga for serious people that addresses serious issues .

I am sorry but this is a gag series that doesnt take itself very serious its humor is very much about LOOK AT THOSE TITS! I am not going to say you have to like that type of humor because there are people that dont, thats fine but then if you basically looking at this just to complain about one character that to drive the humor have to put his feet in his mouth even when well intentioned then ... I am sorry, you are just reading this to be upset and complain about it.

TL;DR: how dare someone not like a character i like

Yeah. You don't have to be the most respectful person to not be a jackass. But when every time you ever mention or talk to a person, you have to bring up their tits, you're a tool.

Yeah. You don't have to be the most respectful person to not be a jackass. But when every time you ever mention or talk to a person, you have to bring up their tits, you're a tool.

Nah, fuck you; you're a tool

Nah, fuck you; You're a tool.

Nah, fuck you; you're a tool

I love dem big TOO!

There is just so much more you can do with the big ones ;)

Title-wise, what does "jin" in "bijin" mean? I assume "bi" is the "beatiful" part.

From what I understand, "jin" is just person. The "Bi" part is written with a feminine connotation, thus making it Beautiful(female) person.

Title-wise, what does "jin" in "bijin" mean? I assume "bi" is the "beatiful" part.

I love dem big TOO!

7Kuv3w5.png

Can someone contact a mod and delete all comments after this quoted one and lock the comment section?

Angryzawa-san is so cute! I wish she was drawn like that more!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics