Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 419votes)

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai.

Alt Names: alt 八云小姐想要喂食alt 八雲さんは餌づけがしたいalt Yakumo-san wants to feed.
Author: Satomi U
Artist: Satomi U
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Cute romantic comedy manga about a widow named Shuuko Yakumo who enjoys cooking food for a baseball playing teenager named Shouhei Yamato.
Go to Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? New Window Meimeii
  • 17 Replies

1008 Comments

This is the best chapter that i could finally relate to

The question you all should be asking is not "Why wouldn't he buy another pot", but "Why can't he eat rice out of that bowl he puts sauce into".

Funny thing that really poor people in developed countries know how to cook and have more than one pot ... rest are just a bunch of bachelors too lazy to learn how to cook and throwing money on retarded thing. You can buy simple frying pan or pot for an hourly wage.

In 3rd world countries... i think not having food is a bigger problem than not having a pot.

I'm also surprised that he actually made something edible and not just burn everything.

af2AbkY.jpg

Are we now blaming the poor for being too poor to afford stuff?

edit: Should I point out that I'm not talking about Yamato here?

You can buy an extra pot, plates, and a frying pan second hand for something dumb like $10.  He lives in a developed country (and his parents are probably paying for his rent/utilities) so not having stuff like this is more him just being lazy.  But really this is all just a dumb plot device to show how dependent he is on Yakumo for food.

edit:  Like Racky said actually poor people tend to have all the commodities being discussed here because it saves money in the long run. You'd have to be homeless before you start thinking about not having plates or a frying pan.  And even then it's probably not a good idea.

af2AbkY.jpg

Neoliberalism ho!

And money would be a stupid reason for not buying enough commodities when you are living alone.

af2AbkY.jpg

edit: Should I point out that I'm not talking about Yamato here?

Rice cooker pot could be doubled as pot if you use Electric Stove.

Also, a second-hand Rice cooker is as good as a new one. And you can cook rice together with other food like Yam, boiled egg etc.

And money would be a stupid reason for not buying enough commodities when you are living alone.

Fun thing is with enough imagination, any pot can become an efficient rice cooker, some old cooking stoves that have individual gas ranges can be stacked, i think a heat diffuser can also work or in my case we use the traditional toaster. The key  is using hot air instead of direct flame.

Because money?

Rice cooker pot could be doubled as pot if you use Electric Stove.

Also, a second-hand Rice cooker is as good as a new one. And you can cook rice together with other food like Yam, boiled egg etc.

Gets multiple texts from girl teasing him with possible nudes.

Doesn't even blink.

Gets text from neighbor telling him that dinner will be hamburger steak and eggs.

Smiles.

GET REKT RUI

After the lady chapters it will be a real shame if they don't end together. I don't want to see anche heartbroken Yamato.

Feels bad for Rui. She losing hard, not even leaving the yet already on the bottom of the sea.

>Has to wait 30 minutes for rice to cook, so goes for a run in the meantime

I hate myself too, thanks

UivM9Mx.png
I cant be the only one seeing this right?

You mean the sight of Shouhei-Rui sinking? I see it too.

Why not just buy a rice cooker?

Because money?
Ahh, a chapter without Yakumo. I hope they won't do that again when the time comes to have sex.

That was basically me during my first 2 years living in a dormitory... Had to learn to cook rice in a microwave and tame a horrible electric stove that only knows how to instantly burn or keep cold your food.

Why not just buy a rice cooker?

Spoiler

That was basically me during my first 2 years living in a dormitory... Had to learn to cook rice in a microwave and tame a horrible electric stove that only knows how to instantly burn or keep cold your food.

This chapter reminded me of freshmen year.

I can definitely relate to having one pot and having to use foil as a plate in my early days of living alone.  

When the budget is low, a pot has more properties than aloe vera.

Next Week's Recipe: Cereal with milk.

With MILF Milk...

UivM9Mx.png
I cant be the only one seeing this right?

This is when you realize you need to go to the dollar store for cooking supplies.

that was a really good chapter! 
I disliked the fact that this guy is lacking any kind of character and despite him being the MC,we don't really get enough time with him
this chapter did good

He filled his stomach but couldn't fill his heart. But his skills of single/college student cooking are ok.

I can definitely relate to having one pot and having to use foil as a plate in my early days of living alone.  

Next Week's Recipe: Cereal with milk.

He filled his stomach but couldn't fill his heart. Also, his skills of single/college student cooking are ok.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics