Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 85votes)

Ibitsu no Amalgam

Alt Names: alt Amalgam of Distortionalt 일그러진 아말감alt 歪のアマルガムalt 扭曲的汞齐
Author: Ishiyama Ryou
Artist: Ishiyama Ryou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a boy who wants to confess his feelings to his childhood friend. Unfortunately, after choosing the place to confess, he gets crushed by a train and loses his lower half. He gets saved by a scientist that turns him into a monster instead of a regular human being. How is his life going to be like under the guise of being a monster? And what would his childhood friend think?! Let's read Ibitsu Amalga!
Go to Ibitsu no Amalgam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

This poor MC has such a hard streak of bad luck, doesn't he? Let's hope he rises to the situation like the stiff, boney soldier he is going to become!

Oh, and we all know his childhood friend is most likely going to kick the life out of him next chapter. He did miss their date.

And He lost his lower part of his body, that mean he lose his D.

poor heroine...

Oh great, fanservice!

Or not.

• MCM likes this

This poor MC has such a hard streak of bad luck, doesn't he? Let's hope he rises to the situation like the stiff, boney soldier he is going to become!

Oh, and we all know his childhood friend is most likely going to kick the life out of him next chapter. He did miss their date.

They resemble Kanda Yuu and Allen Walker a bit

I was thinking this is more like World Embryo. The MC was given a monster's power against his will, yet maintains his humanity.

She was the rokurokubi
Edge is best. *_*)b

reverse saikano vibes right at the start. interesting.

You thought it was a love comedy!
But it was me Edgelord!

Please don't make the mc into an edgelord... *prays internally
They resemble Kanda Yuu and Allen Walker a bit

if they were sane they wouldn't make monsters in the first place.

Exactly, so why do insane scientists thought they could naturally control the monstrosity they create?

Insane doesn't necessarily mean stupid, look at the Joker, he's probably the second smartest character in Batman universe.

Only insane scientist make monsters but has low rate of fully controlling monsters they create, and sane scientist have higher chance of fully controlling their creation, but they will never make monsters. Which means, the case where created monster is fully controlled by their creator is very low, yet most of insane scientists automatically assume their creation will obey them unconditionally.

Okay, rant over.

Well, you can say i just simply having qualms with exactly that kind of trope, where some mad scientists for some reason believe their monstrous creation will naturally obey them the moment it born. :P

Yay! I have waited a bit long for this.

Lower half made out of bones. Mmmmmm....... Start boner puns coments now.

I bet these puns are going to be humerus.

Ibitsu no Amalgam:RE when?

Page 10, top left panel, it should be "favorite" not "favorate"

No Truck-san present, but there is Train-kun

it's the big brother of truck-chan

Ehhh... I like it but something about it just seems off.

Lower half made out of bones. Mmmmmm....... Start boner puns coments now.

Oh, finally in English! :)

Hmm, seems a little bit jumpy pace-wise, but has potential.

Also, i can't help but wandering why the heck all evil mad scientist always so sure that if their monster experiment a success, they would have absolute control of it? :P

if they were sane they wouldn't make monsters in the first place.

Oh, finally in English! :)

Hmm, seems a little bit jumpy pace-wise, but has potential.

Also, i can't help but wandering why the heck all evil mad scientist always so sure that if their monster experiment a success, they would have absolute control of it? :P

No Truck-san present, but there is Train-kun

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics