Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 49votes)

Mata, Kata Omou.

Alt Names: alt また、片思う。alt 다시, 짝사랑하다.alt Mata, Kataomou
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “A one way route” A weird strange feeling (?). A love romance

The girl who was always [confessed to], how will she reply?!

From the author that brought you [Renai Shimasenka?] and [Inugami-san to Sarutobi-kun ha naka ga warui] in Shounen Ace brings you a new story.
Go to Mata, Kata Omou. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

The story is almost similar to Fureru to Kikoeru. 

I really hope that doesn't become the case. I thought the ending to that fucking sucked. He had much better chemistry with the girl he liked throughout the entire fucking manga compared to the weird girl.

I hope even if she liked the other guy, she comes around and likes the childhood friend who keeps confessing in the end. That would seem more like that's the case since it's a shounen.

The way this author draws a girl blushing is just... God pls have mercy with my heart

this author is one of those guys who deserve to get nobel prize of romantic manga

Something about this comes off like Scott Pilgrim for some reason, maybe it's the relationship between the homies that's like scott and wallace or just the frankness of the emotional content but I like it hopefully it keeps the tone

Cute start.

Thanks for translating!

Questada es dos?

Same author as Kawaii Joushi? Nice.

...Also, wish we had more chapters from Kawaii Joushi as well.

Page 16 - "anyone who cooks curry is bound to taste nice" - either very lewd, or cannibal.

Cute start.

Thanks for translating!

Not saying this was your case, of course,

Nah I just thought it was boring.

What the fuck is wrong with that description

Nice premises, hope that scan group will continue this.

Reason why she hasn't replied him yet might be:

1. Old plain reason that being in relationship will ruin the balance of friendship. She's afraid by going out with Tsukasa, Motoaki will gradually leaving them (regardless whether Motoaki had secret feeling for her or not)

2. Kiyose secretly loves Motoaki/other man but can't ignore Tsukasa's feeling as friend so they remain in status quo

3. Motoaki secretly confessed to her a long time ago leaving Tsukasa clueless, and again, she felt guilty for both of them

4. She is afraid of commitment

5. She loves both of them equally

The story is almost similar to Fureru to Kikoeru. Like walking on a tight rope, if the author is not very careful, this manga will fall into the depth of netorare

I loved Kawaii Joushi wo Komarasetai

I gotta say though, this mangaka has a fetish for butts and hips.

Gotta love it

It feels strange to say this since this is a manga

But wow, Kiyose is really pretty

the art is good kinda reminds me of rocket monkey

I fucking love this arts, really shame that his works are cancelled so fast (supposedly 4koma with OL was also canned)

Tbh I think people really overreacted on that one. I bet over half of the people butthurt about the things happening to the girl wouldn't mind it in the least if the same happened to a guy. It's just like the X-Men poster controversy, where the villain grabbing a woman by the throat was considered offensive by some people despite them never complaining about all the times when the same thing happens to guys. Not saying this was your case, of course, but people really need to stop being to easily offended.

Besides, I saw the other story as more of a self improvement journey, and really liked the whole message of no matter how good you think you are, there will always be someone better or another objective to reach. And I really liked the girl's determination and will to improve herself. I just didn't like how the series ended before there could be any meaningful development so all the setup got wasted.

Well said. I enjoyed both series quite a lot and this work seems to be pretty good so far.

This artist got a almost mixed recorded with me, the let's love and cute boss were good but the dog/monkey one still left an awful taste in my mouth. 1/3 isn't bad so I have hope for this.

Tbh I think people really overreacted on that one. I bet over half of the people butthurt about the things happening to the girl wouldn't mind it in the least if the same happened to a guy. It's just like the X-Men poster controversy, where the villain grabbing a woman by the throat was considered offensive by some people despite them never complaining about all the times when the same thing happens to guys. Not saying this was your case, of course, but people really need to stop being to easily offended.

Besides, I saw the other story as more of a self improvement journey, and really liked the whole message of no matter how good you think you are, there will always be someone better or another objective to reach. And I really liked the girl's determination and will to improve herself. I just didn't like how the series ended before there could be any meaningful development so all the setup got wasted.

Tachibana Roku. I was not aware who this was until I checked the art.

Instant memory refresh. Followed.

This artist got a almost mixed recorded with me, the let's love and cute boss were good but the dog/monkey one still left an awful taste in my mouth. 1/3 isn't bad so I have hope for this.

Followed because of the artist

>shounen manga
>girl has a reverse harem

2016 is a bizarre year.

Wait, what happened to the chapter? One moment it's here, then the next moment it's gone.

Sorry had to potatoes all dat potata~!

Wait, what happened to the chapter? One moment it's here, then the next moment it's gone.

Holy sh**! A stalker! That was a fast comment xD

Chapter 1 Title [Love Is Scary]

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics