Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.04 - 55votes)

Premarital Relationship

Alt Names: alt 婚前戀愛alt 혼전연애
Author: Tam Rin
Artist: Now
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Han Sang-hyun is a boy that dreams of becoming a manhwaka, and one day he hears a story that falls like lightning from a clear sky - he has a fiance he never knew about. After not being able to win against his grandfather he goes to the meeting against his will, however the lady he meets there is a girl who appears to be a rich spoiled girl named Yu Suh-eun. After having a fight with the girl who acts negatively to him, he comes back to his house to find that Yu Suh-eun is in his house!? What? The new house they'll be staying in is the "Marriage House".
Go to Premarital Relationship Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

The grandparents' strategies are the ones pushing these two rather than the love expert... That woman should seriously re-think her novelist career if those two fossils are beating her in that regard. 

It will be interesting to see if the grandfathers actually start behaving with the forcefulness and power that they wield within their families against the 2 main characters to achieve their wish of them marrying. So far, the grandfathers have really been using nothing but kid gloves while absurdly listening to the shoujo manga artist.

When you are rich and old the impulse of dicking around gets unbearable

>it's a reverse harem now

Jesus Christ, get me off this ride.

The grandfather fights the fire with fire, it's effective. :D

Yup, it's korean Nisekoi alright. Still pretty enjoyable.

Actually I think it's very different from Nisekoi in it's underlying premise. In Nisekoi the 2 main characters knew their relationship was fake and were going along with their parents to keep peace within their respective mob families. They even knew they only had to keep up the act for a certain period of time.

It is a pretty typical setup for your standard romcom though. e.g. Take 2 people that wouldn't normally give the other the time of day and force them into a situation where they have to be around each other no matter their wishes. And voila! Romcom.

While the premise seems absurd to me from a 'western' country, I still am finding this one more enjoyable than most simply because the 2 main characters aren't being stupid about their situation.

The greatest weakness so far, has been that the male protagonist didn't go out and find work right from the start to avoid the situation. He obviously knows his way around a blue collar world well enough to find a job and hold it. It wouldn't even necessarily ruin the story because the female protagonist's family is depicted as wealthy enough to apply pressure to have him lose his job.

It will be interesting to see if the grandfathers actually start behaving with the forcefulness and power that they wield within their families against the 2 main characters to achieve their wish of them marrying. So far, the grandfathers have really been using nothing but kid gloves while absurdly listening to the shoujo manga artist.

I like that it is somewhat a deconstruction of a typical romcom.

I don't feel like it is. But I do think what the childhood friend is doing adds a twist to the usual love triangle type shenanigans.

It really does still read like a cheap Korean Nisekoi though.

Yup, it's korean Nisekoi alright. Still pretty enjoyable.

Just read chapter one and it's already the second coming of Nisekoi...

Just read chapter one and it's already the second coming of Nisekoi... I'm still going to read it even though it's clear as day where this is going

FMC is not a gorilla 

I like that it is somewhat a deconstruction of a typical romcom.

Hah. It's quite interesting. I like the fact that even though she is "somewhat" a rich girl unaware of the world. When it comes to the company she knows what she's doing.

Just read chapter one and it's already the second coming of Nisekoi... I'm still going to read it even though it's clear as day where this is going

That speech about delusion in ch1 made me lol

Meh, not a masterpiece but still enjoyable

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics